Reviews for Secret Nights become Secret Lives
RonnieSammi1 chapter 17 . 2/14
Randy Orton putting the moves on Torrie lmao
emilylima55 chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
this is so good.i actually read this several times already. hope you make more trishtori stories like this. makes me swoon.
lilbit1016 chapter 17 . 3/21/2011
Loved it
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Lol, I like it a lot...
Darkwriter chapter 17 . 11/19/2009
THIS WAS AWESOME! Throughout the entire story i was smiling and i just love how well you told this story. You are a very talented writer and I'm glad i stumbled upon your story! 5 stars, two thumbs up!
ImissTrishStratus chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
Just got done reading this, glad you stuck with it and actually got it done. I really liked how you decided to finish it off, Trish breaking out of her evil bitch spell. Another great femslash in the books for you, don't quit anytime soon either.
DenyingTheTruth chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
I'm not a fan of femslash, but I LOVED THIS STORY. ]
TJ Sparkles chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
Aw, kinda sad to see it end. You know by now that I enjoyed reading it, and I was glad to see the happy ending..I'm such a sucker for them. After all the ups and downs that Torrie & Trish went through, they finally solved everything and now they can be happy together, LOL. I loved how Lita was the one to give Trish the kick in the ass that she needed to go fix things. I can't imagine anyone else doing it.

Trish might have trouble with the "relationship thing" at first, but trying is the fun part, and I'm sure she'll do fine. Once again, I really loved it, it was definitely something different for me to read, and thanks for writing :) You've finished three of your fics, now you can start on that Punk one, LOL. Still excited about it, btw.

Loves :)

Tina
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
I must say this was the first femslash i read and i was instantly hooked i'm sad to see it end cause its an awesome story and Trish/Torrie are a very cute couple

but as sad as i am to see it end i must say that i loed the ending both got there happy ending that Trish thought she would never need or find and torrie thought she would never find in trish

Awesome story love it and it is definatly one of my all time favs
Waves of Rage chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
Oh my gosh loved it!
TakerTakeMe chapter 17 . 2/28/2009
I am so sad to see this story end, but the ending was absolutely perfect. Lita is awesome for getting Trish to admit what she felt for Torrie. Trish was suffering just as much as Torrie was and while that shouldn't make me happy, it did. I'm happy Trish apologized and even more happy that Torrie forgave her and took her back.

It took them a while to get to this point but I'm so happy that they made it. This was...perfect!

~J
Teddison chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
Aw yay that was so sweet :D I'm kinda sad its over though...but it was an amazing story! Well done :)
Glamagirl chapter 17 . 2/27/2009
Aww I'm glad Trish apologized and came clean on her feelings. I really felt bad when Trish hurted her feelings and left poor Torrie heart broken, so I'm glad they can be together now. Thank God Lita was there to make Trish see...

Great story!
TakerTakeMe chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
Poor Torrie is completely heartbroken and just dying without her lover. It would only be fair if Trish was hurting just as bad... I feel really bad for Torrie, but at the same time I'm happy she didn't get back with John. If I had to choose, I'd be Stratusfied in a heartbeat, forget joining Cena's private Chain Gang!

As usual I'm sad that this is the next to last chapter, but I look forward to finding out how things end with Torrie and Trish. Good chapter!

~J
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 16 . 2/21/2009
Wow JOhn went from nice to cold in a heartbeat cause she wouldnt take him bck thats sad lol

Poor Torrie hope Trish realizes she loves torrie to

i'll be sad to see this amazing story end i cant wait to see how it will end update soon