Reviews for The Day The World Went Cockamamie
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Hey Hey!

I would just like to say that I really enjoyed your story! Your writing skills are superb and you're probably one of the best writers I have come across. I may be exaggerating due to the fact that I only read one of your pieces but it was really good.

Keep on doing the world a huge favour and never stop writing. You're too good :) :)
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH! Yaoi moments from Gossip Girl! I've always thought of Nate & Chuck like this. Tralalalala...

ps. I love this story. Is there a continuation to this?
Nerissa1243 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Gonna sum it up in one word. Brilliant.
raWR chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
JAKSDL;FLIOQWJFKNVKCQWIAE;
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
omg! tt totally sounds like them! it's so chuck n nate! :D
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
that was adorable and cute and amazing and I loved it.

I think that your Chuck's beliefs about sexuality and the like is a pretty good estimate towards the real Chuck's beliefs.

Nice job
Camilla14 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'm not much into Nate/Chuck ff, I prefer Chuck/Dan, but this is really great!

Keep writing because you are really good
BeyondBirthday'sBestie chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
My word, this has to be the GREATEST nate/chuck fic in the entire Gossip girl world! I absolutely LOVED it. You played both character's actual attitudes and actions very well! I did quite enjoy Chuck's little...spasm. And Nate's moment of utter brain-deadness. Amazing. (My reply to Chuck would be: ...YES.)

-Kitty
Darkyu chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Chuck is SO mean... in the good sence of the word, of course (wink*) He totally planed that out, and who knows? maybe he has plans more elaborated for the future... You sure this is over? I mean, come on, you have a lot of material here. I'm not a fan of GG myself, the complete oposite even, and I hate Blair anyways, so if she suffers a little more it would be great.

Still, this fic left me with the need for more of this couple! So please, if for some reason you are planing to continue this or write more of them, then please message me, I would read and review gladly.

Thank you! See you!
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
nate, chuck playing with his head like that. Good story
Azeituna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
So Chuck-like this little mental game between the guys. Nate puzzled by his friends is all I ned to like a fic and if it have also a good writing style I'll love it.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow! Nate's not getting any sleep tonight...

This was really well written, and described Nate's life wonderfully!

*sigh* hot guys making out is such a beautiful thing...
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
*SQUEAL* I practically had a *SQUEAL*fest in the middle of the campus library.

OMG, I hope you continue to write GG. You are a great writer. And there are mamy fans who enjoy CN.

I love Chuck's suggestion. Because he's bored and Chuck really wouldn't care who it was.

Nate's reaction? SO perfectly Nate Archibald. Poor guy. What would he do without Chuck?

This was insanely awesome. And Chuck just kissed him and then said his good-byes while Nate freaks out. I love these boys so much.

Please continue to write GG (CN) fics.