Reviews for A Stained Seduction
AwesomeSauce0000 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
You did a nice job rewriting. I read the original and it was good, but this one was better :)
bittenbyfate chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
I don't know if u still use this account but I loved this story! Could u continue? Is tgere a sequel?
may96 chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
is it finished?
Katluva0323 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Wow. I'm still blown away at how much better this has gotten. I love how you have put more of Edward's POV in, thus letting me understand his thinking in the story a bit better. I can't think of another way to describe that, so that's how it is coming out! haha.

Anyways, I know how much the stories about this book series has dissipated, thus your reason (most likely) to not updating for a little over a year..I mean I did the exact same thing, just waited LONGER than you to update anything of mine (And just recently started reading any stories again as well). But you really have this story going a lot better this time and I think it deserves to be finished. I sincerely hope you continue, I mean I enjoy these stories on FanFiction more than the actual books! [sorry to all you Twilight lovers, but I do )] It has them much more real and fun (if you know what I mean ;p).

Then again you could have just gotten sick of this story, which I can see as well, considering you have already written the whole thing once already! But not to go into repeat, I really think you should continue. So please continue? Update please? With cherries on top..Oh I guess I can throw some whipped cream in as well ;)

Rae

P.S. I absolutely loved how you put Charlie wigging out on Bella when she came downstairs from her room that night in lingerie. It was priceless!

I remember in the other story thinking 'Wait, didn't she just come down in that baby doll? With no reaction from Charlie..?' lol.

P.S.S. Sorry for such the long review, I tend to ramble at times. Thus I'm stopping now. :)
Katluva0323 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
Wow! Your writing has gotten a lot better since the previous stories. I love it! Your beta is good too. Although I have noticed a few mistypes. Tisk, tisk, tisk ;) haha

But I thought I would review now instead of waiting for the final chapter (so far) that you have up, just because it has gotten so much better! Descriptions of their thoughts are great, dialogue is better, etc. Only a few punctuation mistakes is all I've seen primarily.

I loved the other stories and I'm falling in love with this one even more! Anyways, enough with my praising, etc. Update soon! Noticed you haven't in quite a while little missy. *wags finger at you* BAD! :)
sleepwalker1 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Great rewrite! Evev better that the original. Can't wait to read the rest!
Elena0017 chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
love this chapter. are u plannin to write more chapters?
sujari6 chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
This is an excellent story- wellwritten , original and interesting. Please update soon.
twilight fan chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Wow, this new version is incredible. Wonderful job on all the chapters it's got even more details the then the first version of Seducing Edward/Stained glass windows! I love it, keep going
Edwardis2bella chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
this is an excellent story... but just saying in the chapter "Peekaboo" Did you ever relieze when bella walks down to go talk to charlie, she is walking down in lingerie? And charlie doesn't notice? lol just thought I would point that out...
Jacquelineloveswriting chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
i randomly decided to reply to this chapter lol, please update this story is funny and has AMAZING potential! its so awesome im begging please update haha :D
Edward-Twilighted chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
That was a fabulous chapter!
twificfan chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
I really like the improvements that you made. It's a good story. My only suggestion is that you get someone to help you proof it for spelling and typos. Keep up the great writing though.
rizzyg2 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
Great chater, looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Team-Switzerland1008 chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
This is such an amazing story!

I really hope you choose to continue it! Can't wait for an update :)