Reviews for Gaara's Ghouls
Yun chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
omg this was hilarious
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
*snickers* Oh, and speaking from experience: Cacti can be effing huge. There's a park with some prickly pear cacti that have to be a good six feet tall, they're big all around, and they're spiny in places.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Really hilarious, from the beginning the the very end.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
loved it
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ahahahahaha great fic! haha i LOVE the idea of gaara having a cactus, for some reason its just so... brilliant! xD

hahaha ah i cant believe that is his 'favourite hobby' according to the data book hahahaha genius xD

thanks for making my night :)
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Greatest thing ever. XD
Canna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This is hilarious! I love it. 3
sholmesley chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hahahaa- creepy plant! Very funny, and even funnier knowing its freaking cannon ;)

/snicker

Very well done!
90MLLu chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahaha. I like the whole cactus part. that was hilarious. I would have never thought that Gaara likes cactus. What a surprise. Your story is very good. I like your writing a lot and the plot as you might already know is funny

Great job with this one-shot...hihi(v)
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
lol, why are you in the closet? don't know! good story
Elaienar chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Well, I didn't howl, exactly, but that's only because it's almost two AM on a Sunday morning and everyone else is in bed. Also, my father has guns, and if I started howling he might think it was a wolf or a burglar or something, and I don't like being threatened with guns. D:

But that was hilarious. I can't believe it's actually canon for Gaara to grow cacti. XD I grow avacado plants, myself, but it's mostly on accident. I mean, I just stick them in some dirt somewhere and then they grow.

Anyway, brilliant story! I love your portrayals of the Sand siblings.
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Hey,

This was good! I loved how you dramatised everything, and made it work... I knew Gaara wasn't up to no good, but I never guessed it'd turn out this way.

It's hilarious! I loved it when Kankurou screamed! HAHA! To think those two reacted so strongly to Gaara's new interest... Excellent work with this fanfiction; I'm impressed!

Thanks for writing it!
Missy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I laughed,and laughed,and got close to hiccupping.(i do that from laughing too much)I loved have too do more!Ur a great writer!
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
OMG! I love it! You are brilliant!
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I liked this. You put the events nicely together, and had a good grasp for the feel of each of the characters. I especially liked the "If I told you, you would have laughed, wouln't you" "...Probably..." "So you realize that if you tell anyone, I will kill you. Probably" exchange. That was what stood out the best here; Gaara's black humor, and Kankuro and Temari's interaction with him. It felt a little rushed at points, but nothing detrimental to the fabric of the work as a whole. Great job _