Reviews for Tie Breaker
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"booth's lobsterish shade" lol. that was clever. this was cute, and hott! _ a very good combination.

~HIKARi
ceresvulcan chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
The middle of this reminded me of that infamous scene from Buffy. Any chance that was inspiration?
McMuffin chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like. Funny & hot...
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh yeah, so much like them... all in the heat of a moment... and based upon research :o)
miriah22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OMG it of course had to be sweets catching them and then he definitely had to throw in the we will talk about this turn of events tomorrow in their therapy session. awkward! But I loved the ending where bones said your place or mine for a tie breaker. great ending to bad you aren't adding another chapter.
DBCrazy chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
LOL! Very nicely done!
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Very cool and very hot. I loved that it was Sweets who found them. That session should be very interesting.
MineUnfaltering chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Loved it!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Very hot! But I think you need to write the tie breaker!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Wow, that was awesome and totally HOT! I love that they were evenly matched... It's very true. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Glad you finally got to use this idea! It's so like Booth and Brennan to want to fight each to see who's better!

Now how they go from kicking eachother's asses to kissing and having sex, I'll never know, but it's a lot like them! They are always invading eachother's space, now they are inviding their bodies! Very hot and heavy!

You just had to have Sweets walking in on them, didn't you? Evil woman, you! I'm glad they thought it was funny, because I would have died! Loved this!

Mary (see, now you'll know it's me!)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
GP~

OMFGAWD! I'm roll'n on the floor LMAO! YOU DID IT! I was wondering how you work it together and WOW you certainly did an AWESOME job capturing *giggles* the 'moment'! That little research was most definitely WORTH it! And you even worked in the wrestling! How KEWL was that! LOL! OH and the "compromising position" of being caught was HYSTERICAL! BY Sweets noless! LOL! OF course he'd want to talk about it in a session...hmm, wonder if they could play it off as what it started out to be...just a good'ol 'wrestling match'? I mean they were fully clothed!-unlike what the rematch will be like I'm sure! NICE JOB hon!

(YEAH I know I'm late getting this done-time flies when you're not paying attention! LOL!)

~G :D
piratesmiley chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
WOW. Poor Sweets. :)

Great job!

Pirate.
redrider6612 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Man, that was incredibly hot! Yummy angsty smut, well done! I could definitely see her blowing past the line if she's ever pushed too far. And you totally nailed Booth's reaction, too. You've got my vote for sure. Great job!