Reviews for Since You've Been Gone
SNmoonlit chapter 23 . 1/11/2010
WOW! Wasn't expecting that from Mia considering that she was demon in a different life and the fact that fell hard for Sammy and now is running away from her own problems. What about the baby did she make that up or is the baby real...can't wait to see what they do in your next story. Can't wait for the new story
HeavenlyKitten chapter 23 . 12/19/2009
Both chapters were amazing. This last chapter was a BIG twist at the end. Mia and Ruby sisters! WTF! Poor Sam. I look forward to Reading your next story.
Nikki-Karley chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
No No No No No, Mia can't be evil! I loved her and Sam together, they are my favorite! Please Please Please, have them turn her back or something, you can't torture me like this! It made me pissed. Sam and Mia can't have a half demon baby! Let me know that something good will happen in the next story or something, I can't take Mia being evil and them having to kill her in the end, it will make me very sad.
vicki fan forever chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
klandgraf2007 chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
WOW, that's all I can really say is wow. Mia's twist at the end was unexpected to say the least but it was awesome. For your next story I'm thinking maybe they decide to hunt Ruby and Mia down or something since she is carrying Sam's baby but does that also mean now that his other child is half demon? Looking foward to it... awesome story.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 18 . 12/6/2009
the only thing i could do was scream at the screen when i read about mia and ruby..just kept yelling NO!..i cant wait to find out how this ends!
klandgraf2007 chapter 21 . 10/26/2009
I liked how you resolved Jenn's past and everyone elses, cant wait to read more...keep up the good work
Ziggy Mo chapter 21 . 10/22/2009
i really thought i could get through this story without taking any mind to the errors, but i got as far as i could.

1)make sure that everything is the same tense. if the story is written in present tense (ex. I am running; they are talking) keep it in present tense. if it is in past (ex. i talked, he went) keep it in past tense. don't switch off whenever or the story will not flow.

2)you do not have to list which section of the chapter deals with who. you can do a page break and start that section because people will figure out whom the story is referring to.

3)you do not need to elaborate each detail unless it is necessary.
janet1982 chapter 20 . 10/20/2009
great chapter:)

keep up the good work:)
Tayler chapter 20 . 10/19/2009
great story so far im really glad that jenn is the helping dean now and not mia :D
Mandalynn23 chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
LOVE IT and I really cant wait for your next update!

Quick question, I wasnt sure if you said or not but are you guys writing a season five? I sure hope so!

HeavenlyKitten chapter 20 . 9/29/2009
So, I'm suposed to be unpacking our boxes from moving, but I took a break and read this. Great update.
klandgraf2007 chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
I liked how you had Zachariah send Jenn back into the past to sort of see what could have been if Dean didn't return but I still dont trust him and whatever he has planned for both Dean and Jenn. Well worth the waiting and I'm totally excited for the Season 5 Premiere next week, its gonna be AWESOME.

HeavenlyKitten chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
Next Thursday! Yay! I nearly forgot it was about that time. I actually liked this chapter. You did a great job. Look forward to more.
janet1982 chapter 19 . 9/1/2009
awesome chapter:)

dont say that season 5 is starting, i have to wait to next year:(

and i have only seen around 6 ep of season 4, because, it was sent on the wrong channel this time, so i have to wait to se the complete season when it comes on dvd in a few months time.

please update soon:)