Reviews for Teddy Bear Picnic
Mirage chapter 1 . 9/2
i think it would be nice when you write a chapter or so more to see where this goes, and how fast.
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was really cute and sweet. I liked it alot
xjneko chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
plz write more! it was sooo cute_
Kyuu90 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Continue it please.

So sweet and cute. I wonder what Zack is planning...Perhaps a threesome or maybe just getting Cloud together with Sephiroth or Genesis with Angeal's help?

I'd love to read a short fic about Zack doing his Sephiroth impression while Sephiroth walks in. XD

spiralgal chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ah, so cute! Cloud! And the possibility of a threesome, Z/A/C! I would love to see this continued! The dynamics are just so interesting!
Jagwarakit chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw. So cute. I really hope you continue this. I swear these three make one of the best threesomes.
kellegirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh that was so cute! I absolutely loved it and would love for it to continue. I adored how you portrayed Angeal, it was incredibly appropriate. And Zack was just adorable. As was Cloud. Wonderful job and I hope to see more of it in the future.
YuriVerde chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
you just made my day, with your Angeal Zack Cloud fluffy cuteness...
yumie-darkness123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
should continue... and add a cloud yaoi couple.
Silverin chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Oh, sweet! Please, continue, I like the way its going! Two thumbs up for Zangeal with Cloud ;o)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hehe, sounds cute so far! Hmm, the cherry flavoured lube isn't a throwback to another certain fic, is it? :D
farewell FFNet chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
You said this might be continued, if people ask, so I'm asking. :3 I really liked this story...And now I think I'll go draw a picture of Cloud with a teddy bear.
Lovely Blaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I absolutely loved this story! Cloud was so cute. you should really continue this story. I'm sure that that would make a lot of readers happy! bye, Alexis.
Aqua and Marine chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
please continue the story! we loved it and would love to read more of this.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I really like it and I think you should continue it.