Reviews for Jerky
Ah, this is beautiful. James' face was priceless!
Seren Haf chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Well I thought this was hysterical. The only thing I could say is that we don't have bear or elk in Britain (or chipmunks either) so it would be rather difficult for Mr Evans to go hunting for them. Tat said, I *loved* the picture of James puking up stag jerky and Sirius being all solicitous mother hennish about it. Well done!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This story gets funnier every time I read it. Excellent job finding something original, too!
asthesunshines chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
AHAHAH! wow, that must be really weird for them! and gross... :P
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Aw, this was cute and silly and fun. The premise? Just too funny. (: I really enjoyed reading this.

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
NeverAPrefect chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
hahahahahahaha.

i like that.

especially that little tidbit about eric

he liked it too

(i am using his computer. tim and jack stole mine. and i don't know where it is. actually, i do. i am just waiting for them to go back to uni to reclaim it.)

and thanks for the shout out too.

i really like this story.

a lot.

bex
ThisGirl23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
omg ... this was good. i literally laughed out loud. poor james. and poor lily for not knowing ...

anyway, hi e. i'm formerly cosmic kisses. just wanted to let u know that. oh, and i've only just read your PM (i changed my e-mail along with my account). thanks for the kind words!

P.S. i'm still waiting for pranking james potter. god knows it was one of the best stories i've read. good luck!
Emily Shakespeare chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Um...Hi, you kinda reviewed my friends story, and it was really just plain mean. She's only thirteen and she wants to be a writer when she grows up, and you really hurt her feelings. If you didn't like it then just say it and don't elaborate. Now I understand, maybe you had a bad day, maybe you thought it was funny I don't know. But please just take it a bit more seriously that when you go to far someone's gonna get hurt. (no, I am not threatening you I was meaning mentally) Now, I am only a freshman in high school so I am definitely not perfect, but I still do not have the heart to take something that someone worked hard on and throw it in the dirt. Reflect on that. Oh and your story, um well... it was pretty funny, pretty good writing, you would make a good journalist. It's probably better that anything that i have written. You need to rate it T because you used profanity. Yes I know what I am talking about, I have been reading fanfics ever since I was seven when I first read oreson scott card and harry potter. And if your looking for accuracy you got lupins personality slightly wrong he is slightly more eloquent than you have made him out to be. Oh and if you want everything to be exactly like the book, well then this site might not be right for you because this is fanFICTION it can be what ever you want it to be as long as you say you do not own the main idea. (Which you didn't!) So if someone isn't being accurate just leave them be. Oh and if your someone else reading this and you think I'm being harsh, then you didn't read her review. Let's just leave it at this, my BEST friend deleted the story. Which really bums me out cause I really liked it.
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
LOVED IT!
lilballofenergyd chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
"“How? He shot it. He skinned it. Then he hung it up by two legs in the garage for a week. Then he cut it up into little-” "

OMG! The funniest thing I've read in a while! I'm sending this link to al my friends! It's hilarious! Nice work! Please continue. It'd make me even smiliey-er than I am now!
samantha chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
lol i just loved this so funny u're good
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
i loved it! please continue!
KT.the.Crazy chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
haha this story is brilliant! I pretty much adored it.
nahr chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Another chap for Lily and James' meeting would be nice :)

loved it.
gonefishing5ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
hehehe... giggle! silly cannabalistic james!