Reviews for Better
weland chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
This is even better than the last chapter. Gino as Milly's successor on the student council is brilliant. I'd love to see more (especially on that line).
weland chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Crack pairing FTW and endless, heartwarming entertainment and humor.
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
One of the cutest fics that I have ever read! I sums up the whole Gino and Kallen romance :) love the layout and progression of this piece too...would there possibly be a 3rd chapter?...i am totally begging with my puppy dog eyes!
Pinboo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
beautiful and refreshing! i love how flow-y everything is in this fanfic. simply adorable
mayazero chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
whaaaa! i really love Gino x Kallen!

please! please! update soon!
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
*sorry there's a typo in my last review! The viletta and ougi thing was from somewhere else! I feel like an idiot. But this idiot still loves this fanfic to death! Once again, sorry!
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I literally LOVE this story! It was amazingly funny and fluffly at the same time. I'm more for CC and lulu, but i wanted kallen to be with someone too, and Gino is just the perfect person to be kallen's "white" knight.

My favourite parts? Umm... #1-40, byfar! lol. But srsly, I laughed my ass off at the Gino being gay part and when viletta said "I shot ougi when I thought I was falling in love with the enemy"

as for more ideas, because I MUST read more of this...

For some reason, I can't get the idea of a cosplay out of my head, so that's up there.

Also, something involving maybe, a secret fear that Gino has (that's more serious than water) like thunder or something. And kallen has to comfort him.

Well that's all I can think of for now so PLEASE write more!

GinoXkallen forever!
Scribblers Burrow chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
OMG this was so cute!3 I loved it!
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hands down. The. CUTEST thing I have ever read in my whole life. I adore this I think I might print it out and put it on my wall. I definitely will.

"The first time Kallen saw Gino, she wondered if he was gay." lmao XD
blackrabbit131 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
soooo sweet x3

loved reading it!
ziel101 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Uber Kawaii i love it XD More! Please!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
;_; ginokallen is a relatively new pairing i have started supporting (i still am not over kalulu *sobs*) but i loved this so very much! i love gino's refreshing personality and how he affects kallen with it. and even though she will never quite get over her first love lelouch, it makes me happy to know that they could have a sweet, fluffy, hilarious future together :)) awwww, wonderful job again!
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Definitely love this fanfic.
I love Gino and Kallen, and together, much more. The fic made me laugh in many places (for kami, 21 made me quiver with Gino jealous :D) too bright, funny and charismatic relationship and the way in which the plant. I can not describe how that made me feel the fic, I just seemed perfect.
Omedeto gozaimasu!
kisses!
Mika60 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
I have read a lot of fanfic over the years, and this, without a doubt, belongs in the cream of the crop.

Brilliant and amazing in every way!
Lythya Didn't log in chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
A bit mary sueish, yet still very cute :)