Reviews for Better
evolvirea chapter 2 . 6/18
I like this Gino x Kallen fanfic. Like seriously. . . the storyline has its own power to developing its story as an amazing. I meant, I love GinoKal and finally! i found out an amazing story of them.
Nom de Plume chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
THIS is love.
This whole story, yes-yes.
Hell, I never even got that far into Code Geass so for what it's worth, I'm pretty much going into this fandom blind. Your characterization, without even having to read/watch the manga/anime, I can tell is spot-on. It's just this vibe I get from having read too much fanfics.
The last two lines - PERFECT. It resonated perfectly with the last scenes in the previous chapter - you set this all up, didn't you?! Of course you did.

I don't know how... but you made a pervert's lines sound so endearing. I loved both him and Kallen. Everything is cut into scenes and short lines and I always admire people who can do this kind of style - being able to create a whole story around drabble-shots (even shorter than that!) But of course I admire people who can do the opposite as well. Just - yeah, this was beautiful. From beginning to end.
weland chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
This is even better than the last chapter. Gino as Milly's successor on the student council is brilliant. I'd love to see more (especially on that line).
weland chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Crack pairing FTW and endless, heartwarming entertainment and humor.
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
One of the cutest fics that I have ever read! I sums up the whole Gino and Kallen romance :) love the layout and progression of this piece too...would there possibly be a 3rd chapter?...i am totally begging with my puppy dog eyes!
Pinboo chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
beautiful and refreshing! i love how flow-y everything is in this fanfic. simply adorable
mayazero chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
whaaaa! i really love Gino x Kallen!

please! please! update soon!
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
*sorry there's a typo in my last review! The viletta and ougi thing was from somewhere else! I feel like an idiot. But this idiot still loves this fanfic to death! Once again, sorry!
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I literally LOVE this story! It was amazingly funny and fluffly at the same time. I'm more for CC and lulu, but i wanted kallen to be with someone too, and Gino is just the perfect person to be kallen's "white" knight.

My favourite parts? Umm... #1-40, byfar! lol. But srsly, I laughed my ass off at the Gino being gay part and when viletta said "I shot ougi when I thought I was falling in love with the enemy"

as for more ideas, because I MUST read more of this...

For some reason, I can't get the idea of a cosplay out of my head, so that's up there.

Also, something involving maybe, a secret fear that Gino has (that's more serious than water) like thunder or something. And kallen has to comfort him.

Well that's all I can think of for now so PLEASE write more!

GinoXkallen forever!
518456154255 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
OMG this was so cute!3 I loved it!
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hands down. The. CUTEST thing I have ever read in my whole life. I adore this I think I might print it out and put it on my wall. I definitely will.

"The first time Kallen saw Gino, she wondered if he was gay." lmao XD
blackrabbit131 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
soooo sweet x3

loved reading it!
ziel101 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Uber Kawaii i love it XD More! Please!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
;_; ginokallen is a relatively new pairing i have started supporting (i still am not over kalulu *sobs*) but i loved this so very much! i love gino's refreshing personality and how he affects kallen with it. and even though she will never quite get over her first love lelouch, it makes me happy to know that they could have a sweet, fluffy, hilarious future together :)) awwww, wonderful job again!
Ice's butterfly's chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Definitely love this fanfic.
I love Gino and Kallen, and together, much more. The fic made me laugh in many places (for kami, 21 made me quiver with Gino jealous :D) too bright, funny and charismatic relationship and the way in which the plant. I can not describe how that made me feel the fic, I just seemed perfect.
Omedeto gozaimasu!