Reviews for Baby Steps
psydoc chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
Hi

Please don't fret about this. I am mid way through a story and my life has gone south rapidly and took my muse with it. I am getting "reminder" PM's and reviews and I don't want to be rude or mean but I just can't believe that people have nothing in their life but my silly little story.

Right now with the economy as it is, a lot of people are in pain and frightened. Please, take care of yourself (even if your life is not messed up financially) your stories will all be here if you ever decide to finish them. And if not, we can all imagine how they would have ended. Remember - you have to come first (I am a shrink, I know!).

I will keep you in my thoughts...I don't know what "boat" you are in but mine is taking on water at a rapid rate - so I would offer you a seat but I am afraid you might drown with me!

Good luck,

Dr Karen
A green eyed girl chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
yeah.

it sucks when life gets complicated enough to make you need to put everything you enjoy in hold.

i hope things get better for you.

good luck and thanks for letting us know.
Tiggrmommi chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
Oh I'm so sorry to here that babe! Please lmk if you need anything! I know I'm on the other coast, but I'd do what I can! HUGZ!

Tig/Cheryl

tiggrmommi at iffin ya need to chat! I'm always around...
jadsmama chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
its good to finally some action between these two. I missed that in the books.I think you did an amazing job sticking to their characters. With edward especially i bet that is hard to do. I hope you do something about their wedding night. I love S.M but she skimped us readers of that magic in the book big time! cant wait till your next chapter
Indigo Vamp chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
loved it cant wait for their wedding ...right off to find myself an edward lol

update soon PLEASE :)
whiteflowers8399 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh my, very nice! And I can believe that Bella and Edward would really do this.
WhiteMocha chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
PLEASE don't take months to update. I NEED more of this story!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 11 . 5/11/2009
I really HAVE missed this story. When you update, I read the entire thing all over again. I love it so much. SO MUCH!
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
This is such a great story. Thanks,, Jennifer
Mamma4ever chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
HEAVENLY!

Dont take too long! I love this story! *GRIN*
gcmommy chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
I so love this story. I think you've captured the parts of their personalities we grew to love as you explored parts of their relationship SM didn't want to touch. Now PLEASE write me a honeymoon story/continuation since I love the way talk/tease each other. thanks!
mk04lw07 chapter 11 . 5/5/2009
Wow.

I think that's all I can say. ;)
toastqueen chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
phew! hot stuff! please don't make me wait until 2011! ;)
kkmreads chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
hm blacking out to wake up with edward between your legs...i want one of those! ;) hehe
yosely chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Fuck, what can I say? Your writing skills make my husband REALLY REALLY Happy. 3 u bb
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »