Reviews for Baby Steps
jennyap chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
DAMN! u go Bella!
ACS323 chapter 12 . 4/5/2010
Does this mean you will not be finishing this story through the wedding night? If so bummer...its awesome!
ngm123 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
OMG that was intense yeah someone had a good time didnt they?
AliceImWunderland chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
great story!
Ericakar27 chapter 6 . 2/16/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I love your story. I think you have done an amazing job with the both Edward and Bella. I can't wait to read more. Thanks
chocolatetae chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
All I can say is WOW! I stumbled upon this story in someones fave stories. And I'm glad I decided to check it out. It's kind of hard to find really good Belle/Edward stories sometimes. I can't wait to read more. ]
beesha chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
By the way, I found your story in a Google search.
beesha chapter 16 . 1/17/2010
I just wanted to wish you luck on your future projects! Baby Steps was my first fan fiction story and I have never been the same since. I guess in a way, you broke my fanfic cherry! LOL Thank you for putting in so much time to and hard work to produce some fucking awesome stories. I cant wait to hear your new shit.

smilelikeacullen chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
thank you! i was out of town when you sent the first notice and i haven't gotten to read all your stories yet so I'm super happy! so thanks! good luck with everything!
Annabelle Styles chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
"Well, you know there’s other things you can do - that don’t involve clothes or you ripping her in half."

.God! Lol.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
RavenRaeHoff chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! this makes me SO happy. Best wishes to you in your professional endeavors!

OH! and I just thought I'd tell you this. I actually think that I first found you from a search on Fanfiction, Never Knew, and fell in love. I know. Your least favorite story. And here's the best part: I read it late at night and forgot to favorite/bookmark/subscribe and lost the story! I didn't realize that you wrote it until I was going over all of your stories, submitting them to memory, when you were, originally, going to take down the profile in a week. Just thought it was funny.
joayla chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
yeah gonna read it again before its gone and hopefully i will be soon buying your book from amazon! to get a fix of lipsmacked goodies !
Sugargirl5 chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
Thank you so much! :)
lobsters4ever1 chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
I am glad that your stories are staying up longer. I have enjoyed them!

Good luck!