Reviews for Baby Steps
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 16 . 1/5/2010
I wish you all the best!
plateheadlover chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
Aww! Well I'll miss you and your stories! Looking forward to reading your new stuff!
bmthespian chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Great story...glad I got the chance to finish it before you took it down
NanMcCullen chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
Good luck in all of your endeavors, bb. I hope you don't forget us 'little people' when you've made it. ;)

*muah*
Joy's of Twilight chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
I'm really going to miss you...I've loved this. I think you've totally kept to the way the books portrayed...Good luck and if you change your mind...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us more! x x x
twlighttina chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
i have truely loved reading your stuff please let me know when your books are published cant wait best of luck. Tina
Blueroan chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
Ok, so I get going back to pro writing . . . congrats on that!

But, I don't get pulling down your published stuff, fanfic or not. I'm not knocking you or anything, but for me being a visuial artist this is just like burning all your sketch books and trashing your studio so you can go work for Disney. How awful . . . tragic really.

Is there some rule that says you have to pull your fun, just for the heck of it, writing off the net? Seriously, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just think there ought to be a way to do both.

Best of luck!

Blue
twilightfan4ever09 chapter 16 . 12/31/2009
im sad to see that this is the last of your writing. i loved your stories and i was hoping that new school would get finnished. i would love it if you finnished it sometime. it was one of my favorites.
s a r a a c chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. It was amazing. You are truly a gifted writer and hope that eventually you write something else for all of us Bella and Edward fans.

Take care,

Sara
Fitten chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
goodluck to you and thanks for the entertainment.
JustEmmettPlease chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
I wish you the best of luck in the real world! I for one would buy work with your level of characterization. Thanks for the stories thus far!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
I think I'm going to cry! We will miss you!

What name do you write under professionally? I would be very interested in reading some of your published works.

Love ya!

Emma
ikinz chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Good for you!

I can't wait to read what you can give us.

wishing you great luck.

sending you New Years wishes.

ikinz (Niki)
blueeyes11354 chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Best of luck to you. :)
ARavenDetached chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
WA! I cant believe it. but if its what's best for you then who am i to question it.

good luck in all you do ;, )

3 Telles