Reviews for Unfortunately Blue
k-k chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
that was rather sad poor midiva. shinies arnt bad why did she only realise that
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ah, I remember reading this a while back, and apparently I didn't review for some reason. Didn't know it was done by the same person who did the Retelling of Pokemon Coliseum :P.

Anyway, this was a very good story. A sad case of self-fulfilling prophecy, where the superstitions cause the 'curse' to happen. If that Houndour had been born without those superstitions, its life would have been much different.

The only thing I didn't like was that the whole 'I was so excited I didn't notice I was blue' seems like a flimsy excuse. Might have been better to just let him 'feel' evolving without actually seeing himself, and then gallops back to the pack without properly inspecting himself.

Cya!
TailsTheFox31 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Snap. I was dead wrong about you. You CAN pull off non-comedy! Ca you really get a blue Houndour? And, if so, in what? I bet in a new one. The SG remakes? Whatever, I guess. I'm a guy, but...I SNIFFED! YOU'RE THAT GOOD! A GUY SNIFFED! AS IN, BOY! Nice! Make a sequel! DO IT! You gotta, man! This rocks! You shoulda won that contest! I know it's a oneshot but I'm favoriting this. Need to reread it. Yes, I do. BUT FIRST- A BETA THAT ISN'T REALLY A BETA BUT WHO CARES-

FAKE BETA-

Okay, the Humans are a little to crazy. Tey aren't that IC (In character). Like, even the Rockets wouldn't go on a killing spree because of that. Even Cipher would't. Even Aqua wouldn't. So why would average people do it? Then again, they're not so average, are they? I like how you show how suddenly evoloution comes. Like in the real games. You read "Huh? Is Whathisface evolving?" and BOOM! You see all the new moves you magically learned in half a muinute. No agsaggeration, and you know it. But, still, Midva seems like "who cares if he evolves? No biggie." YES BIGGIE! All well, like I'm any better! P
RustKnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was very sad.
Will Fail For Food chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
holy hell, thats probly the saddest thing ive ever read, man
Azure Butterfly chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Beautiful. _

I almost cried at the end! Great job! :)