Reviews for Change of Heart
BlazingLegend chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Oh, poor Rikki! But, WHY would Zane break up with her? They're such a great couple...

I really like the story, and I think it's written really well! Keep it up, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Equal stage time... SOmething I struggle with greatly in my stories. *sigh*

Between your description and these three chapters, it seems like you have an interesting story starting here... I'd like to know what happens, but I see you haven't updated in about 2.5 years. Oh well. ;)
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I think this is what my current story is missing in a way: A good old fashioned build up of where the characters currently are in their lives before big events happen.

I just started mine with the big event and just kept moving. Hmm.
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ok, so short intro chapter, but seems like something is going to happen. I like the focus on just 3 characters for the length, and that you make a good effort to establish the mood and pacing of your story.
Cetacean chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
While you may use italics too much, it's at least well-written. I'll add it.
ayame81131 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
It's my first H2O fanfic,and I must say it's verry wel written.I'm looking forward to the next chapter and coul you tell me in an author's note next time where I coul find more H2O fanfics?
LucasScip-HSM chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Hey, I love you story! the styl your writing in is great and I can hardly wait for the next chapter, pls don't stop writing! :)
Cetacean chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Wow :)

I just found this and it's extremely well-written.

Well done.

-Cetacean.
3 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
Please update sonn! I wanna read more!
EmWithAChance chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
woah...rlly descriptive..great chapter
3 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
More, More More! Update please!
Exploding BonBon chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
How did you do it?... Six pages...

Anyway, fantastic job. I'll definitely keep on reading this story! One of the things I really like about it is that there is lots of description. I don't like reading stories with too much dialogue, as they can get really boring, but you've definitely made a good balance between dialogue and description. Love it! (And please, please, please do not keep me waiting too long for the next chapter! I NEED to find out the real reason why Zane broke up with Rikki!)

Oops, I need to remind myself this isn't the real show, let alone real life. Haha.

*Exploding BonBon*
cherryblossomjen chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
Ok, these comments may seem like a giant ramble but I'm going to jot them down in the order they occured to me.

That little banter/exchange between Emma and Lewis felt a lot like flirting (though I'm not sure that was intentional). I loved it. But you know me and crazy couples. It's not that I necessarily picture them as a god match, but I liked the 'differnt/orignal' feel I got from the chemistry you created for them in their little scene. :)

Ash. I can't stand him. I get that you're writing him as a nice guy - but since in my head he's annoying (which is totally unfair since I haven't even really scene a full episode with him yet) I'm really annoyed with the way he's pretty much pressuring Emma to advance their relationship in a way she doesn't seem ready for. On the other hand, I love her reistance to him.

And, I could be wrong, but the line: "you don't have to be scared, Em, because nothing's going to split us up. . . .” felt really prophetic - as in a foreshadow that they actually will. I hope that's the case. I desperately hope that's the case. Tell mw if you think I'm being unfair.

I'm curious, in your fic, does Ash know that the girls are mermaids?

I love how long your author's notes are. It's cute. _

And I can't wait until Zane actually makes an appearance. A big part of me is hoping that their breakup makes it possible for a little Emma/Zane. You're shocked, I know. ;) It's not that I don't like Rikki/Zane. I do like Rikki a lot. She's cute and spunky. But somehow her and Zane too similar; there's a lot of drama there, but it's not necessarily the kind I find interesting...

I'm hoping you'll pm me to discuss aspects of this where I'm totally wrong, and other where I might be right?
cherryblossomjen chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
Ooh, conflict. I love it. :)

Lewis really is a sweet heart too. Not like most guys in the universe. But maybe I'm being unfair. I'm a cynic at heart and it tends to bias my judgement.

I haven't actually seen any of the Charlotte episodes (other than the first two or so) or Ash's either. Knowing me, I might actually like her. I tend to have a soft spot for female villains, don't ask me why... We'll see I guess. Ash, on the other hand, seems harder to like from what I've read. But I'll give him a chance.

As far as the lack of reviews goes - it may have to do with the fact that Nickelodean has rerun the same 2 episodes for over a month now. They haven't even tried to mix it up. Some people's interest probably waned - I know mine did. I was hoping to catch up with the show's beginning. Alas.

Plus, you faithfully review my little stories. How could I not read and review yours?

That said, I'll have to read the next xhapters tomorrow. It's super late here (1am on the dot) and I need to go to bed.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Great first chapter, Sokai. I enjoyed it. I remember you being open to unconventional pairings (like me). I'm wondering if you'll pursue that in your piece. :)

Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun to read.