Reviews for Loss, Hope & Redemption: Recension
Virosa chapter 3 . 7/21
Interesting story so far. I hope you get time to write some more soon
The destroyer of fate chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
good story ;o hope to see more .. if there is any...
ijpowers92 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
this feels like a pretty cool fic. To bad its so short and unfinished.
Shinzochi chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I like this story and i am looking forward to reading more of this rewritten version eventhough in my opinion the same chapters of the previous version are just as good, again i look forward to reading more and i am gonna read the previous version too ()
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Just finished reading Chapters 2 and 3. Yeah, it's been a while. Real life kicked me where it hurt and then held me down for a bit.

I like the story. Do you have any plans on continuing it? I hope so.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
The original story is very good, but since you are revising it there are a few things you could do. Add a chapter showing Kiima's courtship of Ranma after he comes back. Throw in a wedding, perhaps Saffron can return to earth long enough to marry them. A few paragraphs about some kids would be nice too.

In short, add some Romance to your epic story.

There are not enough Ranma/Kiima stories, thanks for writing another.

Thanks for writing, I hope your life gets better.

Oh and just ignore the jerk reviews.

PS never delete a story, even old stories you think to be badly written. You never know who might see them as unpolished gems or be inspired by them.
hyrushoten chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I want to start out by saying that L,H&R is one of my favorite fanfiction stories. The main reason for that is because you managed to nail Ranma's personality and inner voice perfectly. In essence your Ranma is the most genuine Ranma I've ever come across. Unfortunately I don't really feel that in the revision. Maybe the problem is just in my head, but all these rewordings of old scenes and even the new scenes just feel jarring to me. I never had any complaints about the original, so as long as you don't delete that I'll be happy.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Hmm... Flyers with the Locking Ladle and Cursed Water? There goes that army...

I really hope to see were this'll end up, so keep it coming!
gaul1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
good chapter, i hope that after everything is finished there wont be a double cross against ranma, byes
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
This is perfect!
greenmean chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Typo:

"Ryouga would have dead."

Either "have been dead" or "died"
loaned chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
cool keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Nice part, and looking forward to next time, and how things may continue to shift just a bit more.
Liberius chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Thank you God. It's nice to finally see someone write Ranma based on how he was in canon rather than fanon. Even Rumiko Takahashi said straight up that Ranma at least the most cunning person in the manga, if not the most intelligent. It's just that Ranma's meant to be socially inept. It's not that he's stupid, it's just he's inexperienced and his thinking processes are vastly different from what would 'normal.' It's nice to see someone who accurately characterize Ranma rather than his caricature.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Time to face the music.