Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Zucht chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
kinky good. Very different. You had me going until I realized that Harry never said who was polyjuiced - still the reveal was funny.
munesanzune chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hilarious and probably one of a kind. But really, Minerva as Harry and Fillius as Dalphine? Well, for old people they're quite adventurous.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Truly, the young don't know how good they have it.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
WTF ?

-chronodekar
Creepy Face chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
The end was disturbing and bloody brilliant! I thought the girl on the bed was Harry and Harry was Ginny at first.
sexyassassin666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I thought it was funny as i read, but i almost passed out laughing when i got to the end. I did not expect that at all! Bravo Bravo.

~Honor Lynn
Lionna chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was... that's disturbing, to say the least. And from what I could get at the end, Harry was played by McGonagall, and Daphne by Flitwick? That's really odd, and wrong, and I just don't want to imagine how they ended up in that situation. At all.

Lionna
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, we all just love Ron XD totally not expecting the ending, that was hilarious and wrong on so many different levels. Great job though!
lefkaz chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
BUENISIMO!

HAHAHAHA!

How about a second chap? what if in Ron's home awaits his best friend, his sister and his wife? MUHAHAHAHAHA
noreenklose chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
ROFLMAO! ;-D

KUTGW,

Noreen
Chaositea chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Oh god I can't stop laughing.

That was masterful
Pelagius chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I've finally come across a can't unsee moment... WHY!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
"-Finite Incantatem".

I look up to my ceiling and just realized what I just read. Wow, wtf. How did I find this anyway?
force42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Lovely. Fantastic. Wonderful. Hilarious. This is, by far, the best use of polyjuice I have ever read.

I find it particularly amusing that Professor McGonagall polyjuiced herself into Harry.
Silent Avid Magma chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh wow. Disturbing and yet entirely too scrumptious to not enjoy properly. Haha.

Thanks :)