Reviews for Mistaken Identity
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Urrgh. I did NOT need those thoughts. Those teachers are REALLY messed up. I suppose it makes sense, though. Harry wouldn't say "blue blazes."
FlamyAngelwings chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
...I can never unimagined this. why?
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Gave me such a belly laugh! Thank you!
Satisfied.Oddly chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
So WRONG!

I'd suspected that that was where it was going, but it's still painful to think about.

Hilarious though
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Evil... :-)
A Crow on the Wall chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Uuuurgh... I knew polyjuice was involved as soon as "Harry" called him Weasley then Ronald... but I didn't guess the teachers were using their ex-student bodies to play. Uuuurgh... dunno if I have to laugh or throw up. Very disturbing, but masterfully done!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oh, great Twist! Very funny one-shot.
sissy2757 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I was so caught by surprise by the ending that I choked on my gum in laughter. Teachers gone wild. Lol.
Noradin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Should have made Pomona play Ron xD
Zucht chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
kinky good. Very different. You had me going until I realized that Harry never said who was polyjuiced - still the reveal was funny.
munesanzune chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Hilarious and probably one of a kind. But really, Minerva as Harry and Fillius as Dalphine? Well, for old people they're quite adventurous.
X-elemental chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Truly, the young don't know how good they have it.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
WTF ?

-chronodekar
Creepy Face chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
The end was disturbing and bloody brilliant! I thought the girl on the bed was Harry and Harry was Ginny at first.
sexyassassin666 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I thought it was funny as i read, but i almost passed out laughing when i got to the end. I did not expect that at all! Bravo Bravo.

~Honor Lynn