Reviews for Mistaken Identity
Lady PhoenixFyre chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
*LOL* Good lordy. That was just hilarious and truly unexpected. And traumatizing!

I'm off to find something to scrub my brain now thanks. Or maybe scour would be a better term.
karlii chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ROFL! hahahaha...

Although... *leans fwd and whispers*... it'd have been funny if Ron'd had the idea to join, eh?

Keep up the good work!
CrimsonNoble chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

Okay, give me a moment to compose myself here.

Let me try this again.

Alright. So it was hilarious and ohgodcreepy.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

There are some aspects of wizarding culture I just don't really care to think about too much. :-)

Although if polyjuice were as readily available as many fics have it, magical society would collapse in short order due to a loss of societal trust. Or the means to detect it, quickly and accurately, would be equally widespread.
ImperialJedi chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
XD Hahaha! Poor Ron...and if he ever tries to hint about the incident with Harry and Ginny later...

Well writen and hilarious. Thank you! _

Jimm chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Ew. :-)
LuvinHP chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ROTFLMAO! Poor Ron must be scarred for life!
An Insane Basilisk chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Omigod! I can just imagine Ron having nightmares for a long time! Professors out having a little fun, eh? Very original!
GinnysLove chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
wow, that was not expected, smile i liked it. wow.

Hedwig Edwiges chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I don't know if I laugh myself silly or wish for a Obliviate for the images it brought into my mind!
fattoad chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
The last part was kinda disturbing...But as a whole, it was brilliant! xD
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
What the fuck?
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
PapaMidNite chapter 1 . 9/23/2008

HermanTumbleweed chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
LOL, well that was definitely something different. I knew the ending would be something other than the obvious by the way "Harry" called him Ronald, but that was a great ending. Good job on this, always good to see your stories.

100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »