Reviews for Death By Water
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This makes me cry tears of joy and sadness at the same time :') :'(
Reader chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! You are an amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
What a amazing piece of writing! It really touched my heart.
phreephree chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
So sweet, and so sad! I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
SapphireEyes06 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
love love love this! :')
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was unbelievingly sad, and I was nearly in tears! Good job! I love it a lot!
liyah-vic chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm asking you for your help/ oppinion...please go to my profile and read me and my cousins story and tell me what you think and tell other people about it please, please, pleas!
Mindless Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
there are no words to explain this story. it was AMAZING.

I cried. :) great job.
i-love-bradley chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love this story. It is really good and what should of happened at the end of the film. Loved it.
Rippl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Beautiful story. Very well written.
Wavie chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I loved it. Especially the heaven part and funny enough I was just listening to the soundtrack "unable to stay, unwilling to leave". I almost cried.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Fantastically written. The beginning bit reminds me of a story I did.

This is definitely an inspiring scene and you've done very well with it
Archykinz chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this was so good it made me tear up.:(

i wouldve liked THIS to happen in the movie.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh.

That was heartbreaking, but a definite treasure! I loved this!
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
The word I would use to describe your story is moving. Although it was sad from reading of Rose dealing with Jack's death and the woman crying over her dead sister, I like how beautiful the last scene is. You did an outstanding job of capturing the mood of that night. I can see this as possibly being an actual alternative to the movie with the theme music playing in the background of this scene. I also like how well you described Officer Lowe's regret for arriving too late. It's nice how you got inside Rose's head during those last moments before her death with her internal struggle of whether or not to hang on. The repeated image of the shooting star is a wonderful touch. Absolutely magnificent work with this story.