Reviews for The Heart Does Go On
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked this story for the fact it touches a rarely found in fanfiction motive of Rose having children and being married to someone else than Jack - even if we actually don't meet her husband, being informed at the very beginning he's already dead - nevertheless this fic IS something refreshinfg after all those stories on how Rose dealt with her life after Jack's death or how they did get married etc. , had children and so on. Well, here she did have them, even if they aren't Jack's children - but nevertheless she did have a chance to experience motherhood - and we had a chance to see the relationship between the mother and her children.
lizdonaghy chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
you just HAD to get me crying.

I had to admit, at first i didnt like the whole, rich, cold, stuck-up Rose, but...

it added to the whole emotional feel, you know?

LOVE IT.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I was shocked at first at how cold Rose was but after her explanation to her daughter I understood...well written..great job!
Wavie chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I love it, it's fantastic. What more can I say?
angel of cullen chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I loved it! You have rose's personality so well!

Please tell me what you think of my titanic story, breaking free!
Nadine Dawson chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was wonderfully written. I loved it ]
May-I-Take-Your-Name-Love chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This story is so amazing. I wasn't expecting it to be a one shot story (usually I don't like them) but tis was vehry good. Well written amazing job. Keep it up!1:)