Reviews for The Great Band War
Moonlight Pilot chapter 11 . 5/8/2003
Yo! Laiva!

I finally get to read this story! Yeah! Well, I see a few *coughs heavily* similiarities to the band. And I like it! I even liked the moral! Think of it... 'High School Students Trash School' would be a great headline, wouldn't you agree?

And no free movie tickets for Laiva! Too bad...
Krystal-chan chapter 11 . 11/6/2002
hey...just the thing to finish off right before i go off to marching practice!(i didn't have quite enough time to finish it last night...) This was funny...Personally, i think that "The Great Jock War of '86" would be funny, and added in...but it's up to the author. now...off to read other band fics...my goal is to have all of them read by Sarnia(our big x-mas parade in canada...) AHS GO!

~*Krystal, the slightly insane flutist*~
FlagChickAme chapter 11 . 10/14/2002
My ducklings? Don't let them catch you saying that or you'll likely get Linsday beating the crud out of you. Nice ending... very appropriate. Love ya Laiva.
Meganravenslythrandom Waterloo flutist chapter 11 . 10/7/2002
Yay! It's finished! *applauds* Buen trabajo, as we say in...well...not here, because everybody speaks German.

You know, I keep on meaning to have some Ski whenever I go "up north" (as in, to your neck of the woods). Never gotten around to it, though.

Right. *shuts up now* I need to go hunt for my band story notebook...
AbusedTrombone chapter 11 . 10/6/2002
hey cool story! I've soooo been waiting for a fic that wasn't "you know you're a band nerd when..."! and yay for the people who didn't get hacked off because of any satire (cough, sorry, that was in referrence to some other thing, eh, never mind)! Anyways, cool cool story! Too bad you didn't mention the coolest section of all though: the trombones! *sniffle* oh well, i guess i'll forgive you...yay!

R$#~ Jessi ~#$R
The Sly One chapter 10 . 4/13/2002
This is one of the best band fics I have read. And being a band geek myself, I thought that the truth was stretched, but in all the right ways. One of your other reviews mentioned trumpets hating valve oil? It's true! They do! Well anyway, I hope to see more of The Great Band War soon.
Rosaline chapter 10 . 4/9/2002
Great job! I can't wait till you post the next is a great story.
Rosaline chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
This is a really good story. Please post again soon. Good job.
Jedida chapter 9 . 3/7/2002
As a bandie I gotta respect stories like this. I am a little disappointed duct tape doesn't play a larger role... ANYTHING can be fixed with duct tape. Anything. From broken pencils to book bindings to tubas. Here's a tip: trumpeters are afraid of valve oil. It ruins clothes and just smells bad. They all fear it. Use it to your advantage. Anyway, awesome story, definately one I'll be coming back to.
ravenslyth chapter 9 . 2/26/2002
Much LoL-ness. - And bonus points for using the word 'plethora' multiple times. *g* (Would you believe that I tried dragging my scholar bowl team off to look for some of these places last week, when we were in the process of getting lost at Triad...?) Can't wait for the next chapter!
FlagChickAme chapter 9 . 2/26/2002
Yayyayyay! I get to be a pretty happy pissed-off butterfly with a rifle! Woot! And gauzy pink flags would so rock the casbah! I wish we had them for our guard for real! As for Solan doing his gymnast routine... I can see it sadly enough... Go Ash! (eh, Laiva, Author, whatever)
Kenneth Duel chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
please write more chapter
Ninja Fuzzy chapter 7 . 2/13/2002
This gets better and better :) me likes more!
the Great Northern Lost Moose chapter 7 . 2/9/2002
Wow. Not all trumpet players are stupid and evil!

Good story though.