Reviews for Just an Ordinary Day
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
they're right though he took their choices from both of them.
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
The characters were very well written, in character. Your take on the adjusting to the new doctor and Rose's relationship was perfection. A lot of the ones I have read made everything too fluffy, but you made them actually confess to how they really feel. It's not all rainbows and sunshine, but they still try. Loved it!
LostInWho chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness - I just LOVE your writing and the thought you have obviously given to Rose and her Doctor's situation. All those feelings of confusion, abandonment, loss, yet also joy and love. Gorgeous. I love their arguments, even though they hurt, because they are so honest - finally they are saying the things that need to be said. She is afraid he will be unhappy and leave; he is afraid that he will never be enough. I can't wait to read more!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"I notice things, Rose, even when I'm on the hunt for deadly plastic men. Oooh - is that a candy department down there?" hehehe, love it! You do an absolutely fantastic job of keeping everyone in character, which I've found is really hard with the human Doctor because he was shown for such a short period of time. But you do a great job of blending the Doctor and Donna's personalities. _b
fanficfan71 chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Really enjoyed this story. You have a great writing style. Thanks.
BritishNinjaChick chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
this was really good, and sweet too :D Thank you for writting it! Please write more :D
Tess27 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
very very very nice (:

Tessa x
Taylor Harkness chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
This is such a great story. My absolute favorite that you've written, actually. :D

Keep on writing!
hyacinth26 chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Very well done. The characterization is spot-on. There certainly is that ugly truth between them - what an odd love triangle! I'm so glad to see them moving past this though. They deserve a happy life together.
hyacinth26 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I thought this was a beautiful line:

He has one heart now, and she is holding it in her hands.

Very nice. :) I think this entire chapter was wonderfully realistic - the first lover's quarrel. I hope the old suit is somehow brought up!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
AW. I loves it! So cute, so true... Aww. This was great! Keep writing!

-Dots
pinkymint chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
I hate for this to be an end. I've enjoyed your take on Rose and her Doctor. You've brought us a Doctor and Rose that need to sort out their baggage from the time apart and their reunion. I would love to see you continue to show us them sorting it out with the occasional noisy row like you did here.

By the way..

"None of us got we wanted, did we "

Should that be "what we wanted"?