Reviews for Dog Will Hunt
radiobeans chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
I read this years ago, and I'm reading it again, and I just - aaaah love the language, the characterisations, everything. Powerfully written, thank you :-)
QLGingerBlade chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
holy shit
this is
ridiculously well written
im not quite sure what else to say
but i certainly liked it
thanks for the great read!
Hinatinha chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
Amazing fic...
Lovers45 chapter 17 . 9/28/2015
Girl I'm going to slap you because that was too good!
Therius chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Wow. Just, wow! I just spent my morning reading this story, and I am not disappointed in the slightest. I have to say, I really disagree with you thinking that you're a bad writer, and I urge you to keep this story up. This was an absolute ride from the start to the finish. You portrayed Reno and Rufus' fucked up relationship with perfection. It was interesting seeing Rufus react to the way some of his Turks spent their time. The characters were deep and interesting. The fact that Rufus could read Reno's personal file didn't even cross my mind, kind of like how Rufus didn't even bother to read it xD. You left the end off on a good note and a nice opening for what readers wanted to think. I absolutely loved this. You are an incredible author :)
Lucyfer chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
This is quite literally one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever had the pleasure to read. The characters were deep, interesting, and well written. The plot actually makes sense, your descriptions are flawless, you have a uniting theme throughout the entirety, and that ending was amazingly unexpected! My favorite thing about this though, was the dialogue. It's so hard to find fan fictions that have good, believable, and original dialogue while still keeping the characters in character. You've done that wonderfully.

If this was a book being sold for money in a store, I'd buy thirty copies. No lie, you did a WONDERFUL job.
Vietta chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
asdfghjk I just read through this whole thing in one night and I almost cried at some parts and now I just want to hug both my babies and you and give you all fuckin ice cream

In short, wonderfully written piece of work you have here! Be proud of it! It's fuckin amazin!
otten.anni chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
just wow. i ended up reading your story until 5 in the morning. it was thrilling, really! i have rarely read a story that completely absorbed me like this. i was suffering and hoping and all of that stuff.. you are a very very good writer, honestly. i just loved how you made the characters come alive. i wish you would write a sequal to this! much love and keep it up please
ColorMeChromatic chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
I very much enjoyed spending my day reading Dog Will Hunt. It was an emotional roller coaster and I had to stop myself a bunch of times from just skipping to the end to see how everything would turn out just to assure myself that it would be okay...but I didn't and I am so glad that I didn't. The ending was worth the wait. :))
What a Rubber Chicken chapter 17 . 9/14/2013
Wow.
Just wow. Here I am, thinking, "I'll just take a quick break from everything I should be doing and read a fun story" when THIS thing caught my eye. I don't even know why! But damn...
The personalities you gave the characters didn't quite mesh with my own vision of them and I almost quit a couple of times, but in the end, here I am at 3 in the morning, having gotten NO work done other than finishing your story, because I just had to see what would happen! Kudos.
It was dark and much more graphic than my usual fare, but you freakin' made it work. And I'm glad you didn't make it darker. I was scared you were going to kill off Reno or some cliche sh*t like that at the end. You didn't! And I walked away with a big smile on my face.
Very nice work. I'm going to go to sleep now and hope I'll be worth something in the morning.
It's all your fault. (*glares, followed by a thumbs up*)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
OMG, you sure this is your first dark fic? You're so talented i'm glad i found your fic. My heart totally ache and broke for the two of them. Thank you for writing this fic, it's amazing. You're a good story teller, technique wise and your ability to evoke emotions. Very well written, well done. *salutes and scrambles off to read your other fics* 3 3 3
skadalex chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Thank you, it was not as dark story as it was beautiful and soulful, and very intriguing. Your Reno and Rufus are a lot more mature than anywhere else and I Love them to the bits. Whatever I write, I don’t know if I can do a justice to this impressive and haunting work of yours.
lilith dracul chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Its just perfect and beautiful honestly one of my favorite reno story's for its intensity
punkyfish208 chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Ok, I had to review because this story has just stuck in my mind from the first time I read it (I think now is the third?), and it's really not fair if I don't so here we go!

Your characterisation was amazing, you made me completely identify with Rufus even though I'm quite different in personality, I couldn't help but feel what he felt and I was in tears at one point. Before reading this I was like "Aah, Reno, you da best." but then halfway through I completely hated him but that only encouraged me to read on further!

And then the way you revealed all the little bits, how closely linked everything was...wow, I didn't see it coming, I was utterly blind, and the realisation hit me like a ton of bricks.

It makes me wonder when I read it again, whether you really had everything planned from the beginning. Did you? Because this was written so cleverly that it honestly leaves me breathless.

You are an incredibly talented writer, I really want to see more of you (I have read your other fics btw, again, excellent job).

Lastly I just want to say thank you for producing this fic; I'll probably be back in the near future!
Ems4179 chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Wow, this was such a hard story to read at first. My heart ached so badly for poor Rufus, I wanted to shake some sense into Reno so he'd see what he was doing to the younger man. Taking him to see 'his world' was probably the most disturbing. I think I went through every emotion right along with Rufus.

Then when Rufus finally gave up, tears tripped down my face. When we finally see it from Reno's side though, it was all worth it.

So incredibly well written - not for a moment could I turn away or stop reading. A truly compelling read!