Reviews for Chloe's Hero
serenity1988 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i like this story a lot
Ifulna chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I remember glancing over this story a while back, on a desperate search for some smallville fic with this particular twist to it. And I came upon it really enjoyed it.

I decided to read it again just now and for the second time was not at all disappointed.

a couple things I wanted to point out for future writing.

1. Your first person view was the perfect choice for this story, seeing inside chloe's head was both revealing and interesting. Seeing into the depth of her mental and emotional spiral and the clash between them really turned up the tension when it was needed.

2. The plot itself was a little thin (as in the why of the spanking), but I know that's because this story takes place after that smallville episode (since i've seen it ;) i know exactly the story behind all this and don't need any info) but that said, for other's who missed that particular episode it might seem to jump a little quickly into the climactic scene. Perhaps a little more side info or lead up would help them.

3. Your dialog inside and out of Chloe's mind was realistic, thank you for that! So many times I read stories where the plot seems to be moving alright, but the second the characters open their mouths... well let's just say i wish they hadn't lol. Not so here though, I can see this scene happening and the dialog simply helps to move the narrative while keeping the pace on cue. nicely done.

4. In the beginning of the spanking scene you had some 'smack, smack, smack' type sections which are okay so long as they are used sparingly, we know what that means and picture it as well to some extent but it doesn't quite paint the scene as well as something like: "Her bottom tingled with tangible electricity as she waited in tortuous anticipation. Clark's hand sailed upward then whistled through the air as it cut an arc crashing into the upper curve of her bottom leaving white handprints that quickly faded into red blotches" both say the same but one paints a more complete picture. In the middle of the spanking and in the end you did a great job of describing more than 'spank spank' I was glad to see that :)

Alright, well that's about all I have: Cute, realistic, and entertaining, well done. you have talent, and I hope to see more of your work soon, new work ;) Thanks for sharing with us and you have my thanks in particular!

Keep writing!

(PS: sorry this is so long... i don't know how to write short reviews lol)
silkyselkie chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is an awesome fic. I haven't seen a lot of Smallville (we're watching it right now, too!), but they both seem really in-character from what I've seen. Really sweet interaction. I love proper hurt/comfort like this. :)
So cute chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You did a good job writing this. It is a VERY cute story.
milen748 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
WTF! no, seriously what the heck!
funfan1 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
i loved it i always loved the relashoship between chloe and clark, could you do one were he spanks lana she put herself in danger seasons 1-7 plz i'm begging you. keep up the good work.
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice story. I haven't watched the show for a few years now, but I always liked the interaction between Clark and Chloe. I can see Clark getting so worried about her that he would spank her to try and keep her safe.
ocsargirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this story I've read it more than once. You wrote a lot of feeling into it and made the charaters very believeable.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
it was a good one shot thank you
BringOnTheShackles chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love this one too! You're such a good writer! I don't even watch Smallville but I loved that story )
jamiekid9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
So touching and sweet. well done!
Iphigenia chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
LOL...this is sordid!
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I liked the first person pov it worked really well. You got the characters well too. :)
R2M chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
How sweet! I enjoyed that!
lnlune chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Hi, that was a really nice fic. There's a lack of Clark/Chloe fiction. Thanks for sharing it. And what beautiful and strong hands our hero has... :)