Reviews for Heartbeat
KL2037 chapter 15 . 3/1
Best Shikatema on this website. You kept them both in character and avoided making Temari a hot-headed violent woman who does nothing but yell at and punch Shika. I loved how their romance developed. This is so good on so many levels. I don't even know how I missed this one before.
abbyhatake chapter 6 . 1/30
UR PLAHYING WITH MY HEART I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AND THEN I WAS LIKE KONAHAMARU WOULDN'T BE PART OF IT AND I WASN'T PREPARED AND I'M SO SAD BUT SO HAPPY AND JUST THANK YOU
abbyhatake chapter 4 . 1/30
WHAT THE FUCK WHAT WHAT
adipose3 chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Too predictable. Your phrase, "I let out a sigh. That went surprisingly well.", gave away the "punch line" of the next chapter. And that's as ambiguous as I can make that comment without giving away spoilers.
Sabaku no T chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Perfect. I read this in one hour. Perfect!
temari4689 chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
im dead
its all over
everythng
done
forever
ive read the best fic ever and how can i ever hope to read somethhing that isnt this omfg i can't

its all perfect its so perfect its too perfect ashdfsakdjfads;kfjas;fjas;

best ending best story best everything thankyou so much you dont know how much this story means to me asdjfklasdjf;j
temari4689 chapter 14 . 12/13/2013
it's been a while since this was published but i hope you get these reviews because i support you 1000000000%
ugh my feels what do i do with them all
temari4689 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
1 chapter later ive found my word. the previous chapter was incredibly intimate. physical sensations were explained not simply by lust but of the emotional states and situations of both of them.

you're very good at writing convincing fighting scenes and keeping them within the realm of imagination of the reader. I really appreciate this entire fic.
temari4689 chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
i've felt a need to comment on as many chapters as i could because A) i have a lot of positive opinions on this story and B) it's so good i think it just desevers 8x more rerviews than it has

but wow i just sat here in silence because this chapter was so fucking good.
there were so many emotions i cant say anything that would do justice to how touched i am
temari4689 chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
this whole story is really realistic. And it makes me understand more about naruto I guess. When viewers first start watching it it's from a kid's perspective, and its all about mastering the best ninjutsu and being better than your friends. But this chapter really highlights the reality of the situation amongst ninjas. The part where Shikamaru is internally reflecting about how he shouldn't have debriefed her because he knew her too personally was also good.

Also the way you used italicized phrases in Pt I was incredibly crafty, perhaps the craftiest thing I've seen in fanficiton apart from mindblowing plot twists that I can't at this moment remember. I'm wondering if the one for this chapter is like that or if it's foreshadow for the reader. I'll find out.
temari4689 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
this is a really good battle scene description. or at least of what in the depth of failure they experience. and the emotional toll that failure had.
temari4689 chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
pt II aka reality check with 3 years of separation
temari4689 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
a Pt II, a clever addition to this story.
and i see some time has gone by, since he's 'with' ino now
temari4689 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
this chapter when you check how many chapters are left in a really good story and theres 8
temari4689 chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
Oh my god I literally died at that plot twist ending. What the fuck. That was so good.