Reviews for Death with a Smile
Firesword7734 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Oh god. Or gods. Joker meets Ryuk and has a smile-off
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Even though the death note is an amazing killing machine, I feel like the joker would eventually get bord of it.
I mean, doesn't he get enjoyment out of killing people with his bare hands?
Still, a very nice concept
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I could not think of a better crossover then this one. It's after lights death witch I like. You can go for near geting in it or just have batman.
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
so will this have light an l in this 2? very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter.
fandcdeathnote chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Plz, plz! You must update this fic, plz!

I'd like to see a conversation between Joker and Ryuk XD
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This looks very interesting I wonder if L will be involved or anyone from the Kira investigation unit.

I look forward to your next chapter.
VampireHunterDragoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Very good! I hope I get to see more chapters added; giving someone like the Joker the Death Note is a stroke of genius. Even if Death Note characters don't appear in this story (a cameo would be nice, but it's probably not necessary), the Death Note itself is an excellent plot device for a Batman story.
Jon Klosterman chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
you rock at teling stories but I have a faver can you do a spiderman deathnote crossover?
LynnKurosaki chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
you should update this
Kay-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was awesome, are you planning on updating this?
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
damn joker! Keep it up. I want to see if L or Light and Batman will team up to stop him!
Drake G. Reaper chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yes yes yes this perfect god this is the best concept ever put the next chapter up soon or fill your house with happy gas actually that sounds fun.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
interesting use of crossover
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
OMG this was freaking sweet! I cant wait till you update again. Im really looking forward to see how the clown prince of crime puts the death note to use.
Liv chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was wonderful! I usually don't like crossovers vut I really enjoyed this!