Reviews for The Digital World
FairoNeko chapter 5 . 3/5
I quite like fics using RPG formats...

This is cool! Please continue soon!

9tail-Naruto chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I FOUND IT! I've been looking for this story for flipping forever! I remembered reading this a few years ago but I couldn't find it again and now I finally have. Geez, quite an ordeal just to reread an interesting story! I'm a bit sad you haven't updated this in years... and It also seems you're inactive as a writer, but I'm hoping this review will at least make you take a gander on what you've written and maybe spark your creative juices again. Maybe?
cherrrysakura chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Eeeeeeeeekkkkk! Cliffhanger! I am so hooked! Gee if the dogital work was a game that would be awsome! Also I am guessing that hikairi and byo are like supposed to represent the season 1 digikids.
MingHuan chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
This is an amazing story you wrote! I love how the characters are in character how you portrayed and set them up through out the story. Keep it up with this work, it's really awesome!
sweet.summer.rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I really like this story! The whole world-as-a-videogame concept is pretty cool, and I like how you gave the game "legends", it reminds me of some real roleplaying legends.

Gennai Inc. made me laugh. I kept picturing a whole building full of Gennai doubles running around monitoring the game.

Thank you! Please update!
9tail-Naruto chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
A very interesting story! You don't see too many stories staring Kouichi, even fewer stories that are AU's (that are not Highschool Fics) Although there are OC's strangly it's not bothering me at all. I hope that you'll update soon

SnowRoseQueen chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I just love this story!~
Final Genesis chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
It's a wonder what sort of events causes a plot to thicken like this - hoo boy!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Kayland Elric chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
this story is awsome please update it soon when you get the chance :D
caedi chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Really loving it so far. I'm a big fan of .hack (although I haven't watched it for a few years) and digimon, so I'm definitely interested to see where you take this. Have to say I'm not the biggest Izuichi fan- but love how you've described their friendship so far, as well as Kouich meeting everyone in the digital world, Kouji and Kouichi, Takuya and Kouichi, that wierd email Kouichi got- it's all so intriguing! (and I'm definitely interested in Takuya and Kouji's relationship, since I can see by your favourites you're a Takouji fan, too~~)

Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon~~
Evide chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
Hah! I just noticed you had Takuya sneeze when that other player was thinking about him. Haha. It's Japenese beliefe that when you sneeze someone is talking about you. xD I like it.

And the mystery player has a puppy! Puppy! _

And you're right - it was a shift from pov. Very good - well executed.

Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Kendogarurugrl5000 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
That was awsome
Final Genesis chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Interesting on how Flare meet Tomoki/Kuma! And quite the touching scene with Lobo and Lowe too!

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Gemini Star01 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Ah...This is so cool! _ I love how you've managed to work all of these characters from the other seasons in here, and the personalites are all perfect! Plus, the story has a nice pacing and you really get to know what's going on with Kouichi - it's fantasic. Keep it up, I'm really enjoying this, and I'll look forward to your next update! _
Ao Kudo chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! I just LOVE IT! i wish i was in it...