Reviews for Life on Either Side
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Best Maiko story I've ever read. Epitomizes what makes this couple beautiful.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Awe! Cute!
I never see many fics mention what it was like for Mai to go from prison to being by Zuko's side again.
I'm glad you addressed it in part.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Amazing writing.

I have to say, this is my favorite Avatar Fanfiction.
alysonnnnn chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
A little late to the game, but I finally delurked just to leave you a review. You are one heck of an amazing writer and I mean it. The way you craft your sentences - it makes my heart ache. The good sort of ache. So very beautifully written.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

this is adorable
you really get mai.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a great look at the progression of Maiko throughout the series, but you did it in a way that made me like it more than canon. Great writing! I like the way you write the characters.
meowll chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
The whole story was just beautiful, but the ending was my favourite. The learning how to be happy bit in particular. They'll have to.
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Woah.

This is amazing. It's beautifully structured and the characterization is great and everything is just wow. I love this.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Bwah! I love this.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Beautifully structured. I love MaiZuko and this is one of the best I've read.
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Maiko ftw!

You characterize her so much more than the creators did!

I loved all of your fics and can't wait to see more Maiko stories!
woo chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Wow! This was really good! Thanks for sharing. We need jealous zuko fics out here. Lol I'm surprised I haven't seen any.. Maiko ftw!
iCe chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I don't know how to do anything halfway.

Aww. Love your Maiko Fics. I adore them to death.
DelightingYouAlways chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I love your style of writing. You have an economic use of words yet it's beautifully descriptive.

Nice Maiko portrayal too.

: )
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Squeeeal! this was perfect - love it so much - the chronological back and forth is clever, and the maiko is just perfect, love them both so much!