Reviews for Loving Him
Dashine111 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It was sweet and yet had deep emotion. Thanks for sharing!
Smiling chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Aww.
noonanna chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
happy for them
MissiYoung chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
you managed sweet, kinda fluffy angst. loved it! also, i love your name lol
Yabbit chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
lol cute and adorable and all that

:P
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I love these two together; whether as a couple or as friends they play so well off of each other.
Nameless chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for happy endings:D. This whole story was just adorable:) thank youu.
Agent Malkere chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
SQUEE! I just want to hug them both! Awesome writing!

~Agent Malkere
CrimsonRegret chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
awww... Absolutely adorable. Loved all the angstiness and how they were on the same page all along. Thank you Abby for making Tim initiate! So lovely!
Doni chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Lovely!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Yay, this was a really good story. It got me anxious and made me laugh all at the same time, and I totally love the ending. Thank you very much for writing. *_*
Net Sparrow chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That is a lovely Tony/Tim-preslash-story after Tim saved Tonys life with a good characteristic of the both younger man. I loved it. You are one of the amazing authors here. And I admire your social engagement in Ghana. I hope you come back healthy and happy.
cokeskb chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Good story-as are all of the stories that I have read. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
pleasejustletmegetridofthis chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
aw how cute3 loved the fic, fabulous job!
Magick-Silverfang25 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
This story was beautiful. The end was just perfect. I'm pretty sure I read it on LJ, too, and reviewed there, but I wanted to review here, too! :)