Reviews for Loving Him
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Loved it! Thanks for writing it!
Victorie96 chapter 7 . 9/20/2018
Damn. I love stories that have Tony as a more complicated person, with a lot of complicated feelings. But I also love that Tim has the guts to help Tony with a splash of Abby. They are more real together than Tony and Ziva because they would have killed each other as soon as they were able too.
tayrulez chapter 7 . 2/14/2018
i have been depressed for a long while, but fics like this make me feel better so i thank you.
Dashine111 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoyed your story. It was sweet and yet had deep emotion. Thanks for sharing!
Smiling chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
Aww.
noonanna chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
happy for them
MissiYoung chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
you managed sweet, kinda fluffy angst. loved it! also, i love your name lol
Yabbit chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
lol cute and adorable and all that

:P
68luvcarter chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I love these two together; whether as a couple or as friends they play so well off of each other.
Nameless chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for happy endings:D. This whole story was just adorable:) thank youu.
Agent Malkere chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
SQUEE! I just want to hug them both! Awesome writing!

~Agent Malkere
CrimsonRegret chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
awww... Absolutely adorable. Loved all the angstiness and how they were on the same page all along. Thank you Abby for making Tim initiate! So lovely!
Doni chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Lovely!
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
Yay, this was a really good story. It got me anxious and made me laugh all at the same time, and I totally love the ending. Thank you very much for writing. *_*
Net Sparrow chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That is a lovely Tony/Tim-preslash-story after Tim saved Tonys life with a good characteristic of the both younger man. I loved it. You are one of the amazing authors here. And I admire your social engagement in Ghana. I hope you come back healthy and happy.