Reviews for Life's Too Short
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I really enjoyed seeing Ron and Hermione being able to talk out their problems here; they've come a long way, haven't they? I think you really captured the maturity that the books show Ron gaining after he came back to Harry and Hermione. Also, the fact that he can forgive Hermione for perpetrating his worst fear, and the fact that Hermione can actually apologize to him, showed that they are moving past their mutual stubborness and into an adult relationship.

And the sex was hot too!
BennetZia chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
you now,

Samson is one of the favorite songs of Emma Watson, the actress who plays HErmione in the HArry POtter films,

I don't now if you like her, (I don't like her as Hermione, but I dó like her as a person, don't now why I tell you ),

And I don't now either why I tell you this at all,

I just thought, lets tell her!

Thats why I now the song,

I read once that she liked the song, So I went to listen it,

And I loved it!

I also loved your story! XD

I loved reading it, the whole missing moments,

You should have put it in óne story, I mean, It kind of wás.

Never mind, wish it would never had stopt!
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This review is LONG overdue, and for that I apologize! This is basically a review on all 13 missing moments. I first read these stories during the summer, before I got on the ball and made an account for myself, and I was rereading these stories and knew I had to give you a review because I simply adore your stories.

I'm so glad that someone else has gone through DH and filled in the blanks for Ron and Hermione, I know I do that all the time... they really make the whole flippin' series for me! I love the interactions between our favorite couple, it just feels natural and so loving. The mistakes they make with each other just make the relationship that more meaningful when they finally figure it out. Gah, I simply love them! I love the way that you write them, it feels like how JK would write them were she to write the stories from R/Hr's perspective. I just... yeah. I just LOVE these stories. They're how I imagine DH, or at least how I would like to imagine it would really happen. Um... trying to think of other glowing adjectives to not only make up for my months of lurking without reviewing, but to just let you know I think your stories are in-fucking-credible. Sexy, romantic, believable, bittersweet, heart warming... ;-) Ahh, I love it.

OK, I will stop the raving now. I wouldn't want to go and give you a big ego. ;-)
MaddiOtaku chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Hey I really LOVE your work! Nothing releases my stress like pron and listening to Pink Floyd. LOL! Keep it up!
Sheldor chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I stopped reading after Ron gave her an orgasm from rubbing her back. You know that's nearly impossible right? Too silly.
Skiescryblood chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
ahh I loved this! amazing ]
StageManagerGod chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
you could do a missing moment from after the kids get on the trian...just a suggestion
CowahBull chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Didn't expect Lemon but it was GREAT!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Sex scenes are always hard to write, I find. You did a great job making it tender and not vulgar. I still find it hard to think of any of my precious HP characters having sex...but they ARE teenagers so it should be expected. Great ending to the series!
helpmydeath chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw, Ron's so sweet. And it's so sad that there won't be any more Missing moments from you, i loved them! Awesome job on all of them!
screamxheart chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
aw this missing moments thing was so cute.

i love this last year.
bubble chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was really nice. I like the fact, that not everything went so perfect. Because thats how things are in reality. It is good to read storys like this, that are really believable and also fit into canon. Very good job!
HPLives chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh so wonderful! I always love your stories, and this one is no exception. Amazing diction, lovely descriptions, all in a not-overdone fashion. Congrats yet again!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I told you you were going to love Samson. It's an incredibly sweet and romantic song.

I LOVED this ending!

You're an amazing writer!

I can't believe Missing Moments are over, but I enjoyed them while they lasted, LOL

And I could always go back to re-read them (which I already did once a few months ago)

Review to you in your next fic ;)

Bye!
Katie chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wow. Amazing.

Gutted that its your last missing moment though :(

welldone (y)