Reviews for Under the circumstances
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Loved the story, but one question . . . Do they get together or not?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I thought something like this would happen, but didn't expect for him to get that hurt or for them both to get sick.
Cyber GIrl chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Very good story, loved it.
That One Rabid Fangirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
I loved it! This story is so cute! Please keep writing and update soon!:)
Kam18 chapter 12 . 9/5/2010
Since you're probably back from Amsterdam by now, I'm guessing you forgot about FF, or you don't want to finish the story because you've got a life to live, or you don't really like TMM anymore... But since that was the second last chapter, could you please finish it?

Kristen
nekos4lifeandever chapter 12 . 8/30/2010
I can't wait until the next chapter! this story is amazing. one of my favorites, actually!
Megyan chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS! Pwease! I NEED this to survive! So please nyaa?

Fly On and KEEP WRITING

Megyan
Maddiejane94 chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Please continue the story! Its Spectacular! But in the next chapter have our little Kitty Couple Kiss. That should make the story better! It's just advice though. I give everyone advice. Oh and good luck with your College work. I hope the story doesn't stop you from doing your work. Anyway, Try getting a kissing scene in there. It'll Rock After that. Keep up the great work. -Maddiejane94!
Mari W chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I love reading this fanfiction (it's my favorite one)

Please update soon!

It has been almost 10 months since the last chapter and I can't stop wondering what's goig to happen...

Keep up with the good work :P
Neko-can chapter 12 . 10/15/2009
Love it...nya!
theforgottencreatures chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
PLZ UPDATE SOON ITS REALLY GOOD! :D
L-MLynch1993 chapter 12 . 6/7/2009
aw ichigo really loves ryou especially if she does stuff lyk that for him, i cant wait for them to get together
MidNight Raven Star chapter 12 . 5/24/2009
I'm sorry, I usually don't press on about this sort of stuff, but could you please update soon? I have waited so long for the new chapter to come out. I absolutley LOVE the story. Oh, and I hope you had a great time in Amsterdam.
dAGOOSSEY chapter 9 . 5/9/2009
omg I put off my homework for this sotry, (not balming you though) The story is EXELLENT!
dAGOOSSEY chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
I'm soaking it all in! And LOVING IT! horay for once Ichigo gets to be the cool calm collected one, it's realy good!