Reviews for Batgirl: The Spooky Old House
Waterpokemon chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Heello? If you don't keep on writing then it means you shall be a very bad writer, you know.
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
This is pretty good. A really good look at Cass and how other people see her, even if they don't know her. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hate cliffhangers!
Paradox Tremors chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Another great chapter my friend. A interesting read and a perfect set up to a mad plan by the villian. Looking forward to reading more as time permits.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
great start my friend. Really enjoyed this. Keep up the good writing.
JasonTKD chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
"bad surprises instead of sudden breezes were what triggered scary feelings"

Batgirl's "Oh,sh*t!" sense is tingling! lol
writergirl712 chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
Well written chapter (the explanations for some of the actions are good to put in), though I have to say that I doubt that Cass would be so helpess in a situation in which she can't see. She can certainly hear, and I'm positive that Cain would have taught her to fight blind-folded (he's an assassin, after all, and they're always prepared for any situation). Yes, her biggest advantage involves seeing, but the lack of sight shouldn't have rendered her unable to do anything.

Besides that, good writing as usual.
Hephaestus01 chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Very interesting story! I look forward to the next chapter.
Hephaestus01 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
This is such a fun story to read! Sorry to read about your technical problems and I am glad you were able to retrieve your work. Happy Holidays and I look forward to the next chapter!
JasonTKD chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Uh-oh. Looks like Sergius was actually meant to be a hostage or something.

And seems like Cassie may have to do a little detective work on her own now. Ah well, she can handle it if she puts her mind to it.

Batgirl might not be as smart as Batman, but she wouldn't be in his group if Bruce thought she wasn't able to do the job. (He can't afford to have dumb allies, after all.)
1000GreenSun chapter 6 . 12/19/2008
Coolio! Can't wait for more. Your Christmas Special sounds cool too. PPMS! :D
Hephaestus01 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Oh I can't wait for an update! It is rare to find a good Cassandra story and I love the way you write her!
1000GreenSun chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Very epic! As always, your work is a pleasure to read. PPMS .
funvince chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
Ah, classic misdirection. The pirates weren't the real threat, the chandelier was. And you came up with quite a clever way for Sergius to realize that Cassandra wasn't actually responding to his verbal warning.
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
There is a problem developing. If the problems are supposed to be team work between brains and brawn, then the problems shouldn't simply be time shared (i. then puzzle then fight then puzzle). They problems should require both simultaneously (i.e. defeating bad guys labeled in canti by number of strokes, as that's how Mandarin writing is alphabetized or cutting through the right but only the right object). Don't get brought down to typical video game 'puzzles' like 'Find and destroy 4 objects that look like this' either.

On the other hand, I very much appreciate utilizing the under used characters. That's what fan fic is supposed to be, more of what we don't get from the work itself.
funvince chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Sergius is an amusing character and I like how Batgirl is teasing her with her abilities. I wonder if he'll be able to reason out how she's 'reading' his mind or if she'll have to tell him.

I hope the Spook's plan involves a bit more than Cassandra going through the house beating up minions. Some death traps might be interesting.