Reviews for Batgirl: The Spooky Old House
funvince chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I like the way you write about how Cassandra sees the world. Her insights about masks and names and her mild disbelief that others can't see what she does were quite intriguing. And you came up with a villain who quite ably took advantages of her weaknesses.
lost prince chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Very nice

Keep up the good work
JasonTKD chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
"“No,” she said in a reassuring tone, shaking her head to emphasize the denial, but she was grinning now"

I kinda feel sorry for Sergius. How's the poor guy supposed to be able to have naughty thoughts with her around? (doesn't exactly help that she's hot and in a tight costume lol)

Not to mention that if he starts thinkin about her, well , she knows that he knows that she could kick his ass easily. lol
1000GreenSun chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
writergirl712 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Love the writing. It's very clear, but detailed at the same time. I have to admit that I skim over the larger paragraphs, but I still read most of it. Good job on getting Cassandra's personality right. It does get a bit annoying when people make Batgirl out of character.
1000GreenSun chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Awesome update! PPMS .
lost prince chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
This is very nice chapter

Liked the guy thoughts and how he couldnt follow what happened

(it made it all the more realistic)

Cant wait to see the next update
1000GreenSun chapter 2 . 10/5/2008

I am so hyped for more! PPMS .
TorontoBatFan chapter 2 . 10/3/2008

Believe it or not, I actually have that issue of Detective Comics and remember Sergius very well. I always enjoyed that story. It was just so ammusing to see an innocent dweeb like him fall into the path of the League of Assassins. (Although I always wondered how Batman knew about what was going on.)

I'm looking forward to see what happens next. BTW, I too would enjoy some Tim/Cass interaction.
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
You told me about this fic!

SO AWESOME! I love Cass! She's my fav Batman character. Is there gonna be Tim/Cass? Sorry.. I love that pairing!

Great start! There's gonna be more, right?

25 | « Prev Page 1 2