Reviews for Aubrieta deltoidea
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Awww! This story was really sweet! I loved how you captured Esme's character.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
i love your writting style you should write somthing about all the cullens having babies i know that it has been done before but you should
SweetlyBroken33 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
AWw! this was so sweet there isnt many nessie and esme fics i think that this is a great one and im going to add it to my favs. it was real sweet and sweet is my key
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aww! That was really sweet!
potterandweasel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Beautiful. And I fully agree Esme is one of my faveourite charecter all the female vampires are...Bella annoys me a bit i like every charecter but Bella Jacob and Edward cos there all doom and gloom etc.
myppe chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
very sweet...
ColaCubes3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I agree with you that Esme is awesome! She is my all time fave character. I love this story it's so sweet! Well done!

Ps I love the Faraway Tree books!
i liked it chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
that was really cute!
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
i freakin' love the vamps bonding with Nessie! great story and i totally think Esme is an awesome character who we didn't get nearly enough of.
PenName76 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I re-read this story all the time and realized that I've never reviewed it. I love missing moments and this is just so beautifully written. Esme and Nessie are so sweet together. Please write some more.
Dreamstallion33 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was beautiful! I teared up! This fic is a true gem! Absolutely loved it!
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aww, I thought it was cute. It was really sweet and I love Esme as a character. Great job!
cinroc chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it.
OlaMarmota chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
okay, i realize that this is my third or fourth review in an hour.

but i love your stories :)

this is really adorable.

i always thought nessie acted too old.
stephieswan chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Thank you for writing such a great story portraying Esme! She is my favorite character in the series and deserves as much attention as the others. You did a great job showing her motherly and caring spirt.