Reviews for Capture
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
You captured it well and got most right. Im gonna give some TMI here-I have had this done to me( my intention ) and I was soooooo like Malik is in this
Yaoiboy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I asked Kyrimo to do me using Bakuras moves and he did. Aalthough I didn't get as hard as Malik
SuiteHeart52 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Moar? ; - ;
Kneazle chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is the best thiefshipping fanfic I've ever read please keep writing
NeedleKirby chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Bravo! This was- wow, I can just see all the hard work you put into it. One of (if not) the best thiefshipping smut-fics I've ever read. This was incredibly sexy, loved the kink, loved the way it played out, loved the wording... I just love the whole damn thing. I can't even find one thing to criticize- I feel like such a lowly writer of prose after reading this; how could I?

One thing I really appreciated was the length- it wasn't drawn-out at all, just paragraph after paragraph of /goodness/. I approve of masochism- my guilty pleasure. The only, only, /only/ thing that could have made this better was knives (my even greater guilty pleasure), though this certainly outdoes almost all of the cutter-fics I've read in the past; it's /that good/. Take it from someone who has more stripes of scar marks than a bengal tiger.

Just... great job, really. :) This treat made my night. 3
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
More please! (preferably Bakura x Malik)

And please vote on my poll.
SeductionCaptureFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
These stories were so great and so hot with my 3 favorite characters as the mains no less! Please hurry with the next story! I'll be waiting!
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
like~
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
WOAHO_o
Do The Cool Whip chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great fic! I can't wait for the last installment! Hopefully this one won't take as long as the rest!
subaru1999 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
great story! hope someday you post the final part...
RaffealHart chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I liked this one though it seemed like Bakura went... well... easy on Malik... I'm not masochistic or anything like that but I've read alot of them and this seemed more like "kinky unwanted sex" much rather then like the "angry yet not rape like punishment sex" I was expecting at the end of seduction ya know? I think Bakuya should be a little more rough then he was and more insulting towards Malik (besides just calling him a slut). Although the story before this was one of the most kawaii stories I've ever read~ I loved how Malik coddled Ryou, it was sweet~ I enjoyed reading these though and hope you post the next story soon
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I am reviewing to show my encouragement for more. Hopefully it'll be easier for you to write the third part, heheh.

I really didn't notice that this seemed sloppy or skippy anywhere so you masked the place you had trouble on pretty well. In fact, I liked this one even better that the last one, although that could be because I like thiefshipping more. I'm a bit biased I suppose. But, is it not too presumptuous of me to think that Malik enjoyed being with Bakura more than Ryou too? Afterall, he did take a memento of his time with Bakura and not Ryou, heheh... Anyways, I'll be waiting patiently for more.
familiar fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very smexy. The next one is a threesome? HURRAY!
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Theres really a 3rd part to this? Wow, these are really good.