Reviews for Eye Candy
I LOVE IT
My God. Your story is THE BEST i've ever read. So well-written and the plot is amazing. Your Joker is on point and Nicole is so lovely. Not like many Ocs that are like super in everything and falls in love with Joker in a snap of fingers. I feel extremely sad when i think about Heath. I secretly think he will return.

Are you planing on writing a new Joker story?
Hey... I've reading this for so long. Coming here with the hopes you update. Heart hurts so much. Please pick it up again. This is too much of a masterpiece to let it be forgotten. Pleaaaase
PaulinaDragona chapter 48 . 11/29/2018
I like your fiction !
Lu chapter 48 . 6/20/2018
I want more! excellent history
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I get what you mean - for what you said in the authors note. I feel like the other writers are giving it a Harley Quinn vibe in that the person develops Stockholm Syndrome, but I do agree.
D9XDCHW chapter 5 . 2/23/2018
this chapter almost made me vomit and as I'm writing this I haven't even finished it, seriously the injustice and incompetence of the GCPD just fucking kills me. I think I have to pass on that story.
HarleyQuinnAndJoker chapter 31 . 1/1/2018
I'm reading and right now it's 2018 almost exactly ten years since this story was written and almost 10 years since Heath Ledger's tragic death
PersianMaidenia chapter 48 . 12/19/2017
Soon 10 years since the beginning of this story. Four years since I first read it :) Please finnish it once
Guest chapter 48 . 9/18/2017
Please, I need another chapter. These are amazing
Guest chapter 43 . 8/18/2017
Hay Joker finally confessed :D
Guest chapter 39 . 8/18/2017
I hope Nichole don't wake up screaming :c
Guest chapter 34 . 8/18/2017
Wow, that was a master plan right there, all of that chaos just because of one person (applauds to Joker) you sick fuck! lol
Guest chapter 29 . 8/17/2017