Reviews for Easy
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
that made me 'aaaaawwww' and O.O! those two things mean this is a wonderful story!
KireiHana1997 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I just skimmed over this, but from what I read, I can see that you've actually got some pretty good voice going on here. You've just got a lot of technical grammar and spelling errors, which is not surprising seeing as English is not your first language. I really do like this story, so I think you could benefit from using a beta reader to help you with English grammar rules. I'd be happy to help you myself, as I am a native English speaker, and I think of myself as being rather skilled with grammar.
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
lol Wow. Cute.
cloudchenchan chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
oww man can't believe I forgot to review last time I read this (which was last year):( sorry

I like(d) your story soo much and it could be read fluently with no really mistakes I didn't find any but maybe that's just because ich bin auch deutsch und Englisch ist nicht meine Muttersprache xP just like you_

haha "why not combine business with pleasure"? I was like lmao XD
Mayor Olive chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is really good. :D Your spelling and grammar is almost perfect, with just a few minor errors here and there. And what's better is that you actually gave your story a point! That's pretty rare for fanfiction. I'm impressed. :3
KB Twilight chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I find it hard to believe this has been up here for so long and has gotten no reviews. Well, I liked it. Otogi's my favorite too so a piece that really gets into his head make me happy, especially well written pieces.