Reviews for Untouchable
Fullmetal Kohai chapter 1 . 5/11
ROOOOOY!
BUT SRSLY WHO WAS THAT OTHER NIGGA?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/14
Ahhh, man, doesn't roy have the worst luck... it's like a post I saw once, like, "hmm, i'd be really nice to have a crush. tons of people have crushes, i'd like one too..." *brain sees single most unattainable person ever for which a 47 page paper could be written on why it can't happen* "brain" "brain no" *brain: I WANT THAT ONE* "...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

xD

...but if you'll excuse me, i'm imagining that unidentified partner as Ling... ahaha... :3 *sweatdrop* :3 :3
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This story is very well-done. The way you described that scene made me feel as though I was there! Awesome job.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Arg! This was so painfully obvious and beautiful on Roy's side that I had been hoping that Ed might just look into the right direction by chance. His surprise would have made the perfect introduction to a part 2. So sad in the end.
sidesee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Roy,you're late.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I really badly want to know who the other guy was. Anyone we know from the series or an OC?
chibi nee-san chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Whoo! Sexily done.
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
The angst! Poor Roy! TTATT
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
It was like my heart skipped a beat with every word of Roy's need for Ed
purpletheory chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love how you write. It always seems like a little tantalizing taste of Ed and Roy and then it's left for you to ponder and imagine. Top notch! I look forward to more.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Poor Roy. Go for it boy, come on! You desire him so go get him!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Poor Roy :[[[
xxTigerAvatarxx chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This. Was. PHENOMENAL!
Lolibeagle chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Poor Roy :'( damn that was a really good one-shot! Beautifully written! Good job!
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Whewww! *fans self* This was so hot! Roy's subconscious knows what Roy wants before even he does. Really sexy and atmospheric moment.