Reviews for Untouchable
unorthodox91 chapter 1 . 6/6
Definitely...ugh...yeah...ugh! damnit!
TheWarriorpony chapter 1 . 5/30
I think I've read this particular one-shot at least 5 times abd everytime I'm astonished with how amazing this is. I love both Roy and Ed in this (and the OC (I'd really like to know who that is)). This was so incredibly tantalizing. You rarely get a fanfiction that can display so little and so much at the same tine and I adore it. Nobody writes lust and desire quite like you and it's absolutely amazing. Everytime I read one of your Royed storiesI'm so, so happy you write/wrote for this ship) you just give a glimpse of the possibilities and leave both the characters and the reader craving for more. You are definitely one of the best writers in this fandom and it's really too bad you stoppee writing for it, even if I can understand your reasons for quitting.
Sincerely, TheWarriorpony
Fullmetal Kohai chapter 1 . 5/11
ROOOOOY!
BUT SRSLY WHO WAS THAT OTHER NIGGA?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/14
Ahhh, man, doesn't roy have the worst luck... it's like a post I saw once, like, "hmm, i'd be really nice to have a crush. tons of people have crushes, i'd like one too..." *brain sees single most unattainable person ever for which a 47 page paper could be written on why it can't happen* "brain" "brain no" *brain: I WANT THAT ONE* "...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

xD

...but if you'll excuse me, i'm imagining that unidentified partner as Ling... ahaha... :3 *sweatdrop* :3 :3
sketchyHemlock chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This story is very well-done. The way you described that scene made me feel as though I was there! Awesome job.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Arg! This was so painfully obvious and beautiful on Roy's side that I had been hoping that Ed might just look into the right direction by chance. His surprise would have made the perfect introduction to a part 2. So sad in the end.
sidesee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Roy,you're late.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I really badly want to know who the other guy was. Anyone we know from the series or an OC?
chibi nee-san chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Whoo! Sexily done.
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
The angst! Poor Roy! TTATT
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
It was like my heart skipped a beat with every word of Roy's need for Ed
purpletheory chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I love how you write. It always seems like a little tantalizing taste of Ed and Roy and then it's left for you to ponder and imagine. Top notch! I look forward to more.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Poor Roy. Go for it boy, come on! You desire him so go get him!
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 5/28/2013