Reviews for Hope on the Horizon
INeedToDateAVampire chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Best daddyward i've read in a LONG time!
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
What a beautiful, beautiful story! I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed it. I so enjoy the sheer "goodness" of Edward, he is so dear, and you brought that out wonderfully. I hope to see much more writing from you in the future.
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
that was brilliant
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
After reading all three I must say I much preferred your version to BD.

Excellent style.

Moving on to the sequel.
LaPiuBella chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
beautiful
paulineta chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
So absolutely beautiful...

I read some sics about this, but Edward never seem so beautiful and so HUMAN!

I love it...thank you for share it to the world
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh, how wonderful! I'm glad everything worked out well, and to know Rose is being nice is good. Great job!
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Wow...I think I'm gonna cry! It's just perfect! Everything and everyone at the right place! Really amazing! So so sweet and emotional! The interaction between Edward and his baby daughter is adorable...There is not enough of these moments in the book. I even love the baby's name! bravo!
krizue chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
wow!

i'm overwhelmed...so pretty!
Bonfire93 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Also very good.

I like this birth better, the one in the book was so... I don't know, but I do know I didn't like it.

I guess I'll read the story that follows this.
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
enjoyed that one.
alisa231 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I read all three of your oneshots and I loved them. I had my problems with BD, one of which was experiencing the pregnancy from Jacob's perspective. We never really got to forge an attachment with the baby because of that. Secondly, we missed out on the B/E moments and the Daddy Edward moments as well. Sure, we got the scene where Edward hears the baby's thoughts but it's abruptly cut off when Jacob leaves the house. I like how you emphasized the family dynamic between B/E and their daughter. Truly beautiful. Especially, reading it from Edward's perspective, how this little child gave him so much hope...it was so beautiful. He is an amazing father and I wish SM had highlighted that more in BD.

Btw- your writing is impeccable, so true to canon..the characters are so close to the real thing. PS, I love the name Elizabeth Alice...I always wished Nessie was named something similar to that!

My favorite line:

My daughter in Bella's arms. This was the culmination of my existence; the reason for my being. I lived for them now and ever would. Isabella was my beating heart, and Elizabeth my undying soul.

Beautiful. )
slimjimjerky chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
WHAT THE BUTTS!

WHY DOES THIS STORY ONLY HAVE 11 VIEWS?

THIS IS THE BEST BREAKING DAWN REWRITE EVER!

SO ADORABLE AND HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
jannie54 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
**Big Sigh** That was really wonderful. Do you plan to continue with the story?
Shtare chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
edward praying. something i thought i'd never c