Reviews for No Way Back
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 13 . 8/8
Piccolo needs to talk to Gohan and get him to talk to Goku. Maybe Piccolo should team up with Chi-Chi to talk some sense into Gohan. Maybe you should have Goten try to help too. Gohan can't say 'no' to that face! And yes, I would like to see your artwork for this story!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 14 . 8/8
The is such a good story! PLEASE continue it!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 10 . 8/8
What I imagine Gohan's hair looks like is Severus Snape's. Am I close on that asumption?
2bored4U chapter 14 . 4/20
Please, at all costs, continue! I love this story and I can't wait to see how it all ends!
2bored4U chapter 14 . 4/20
Please, at all costs, continue! I love this story and am aching to see how it all ends!
Icebabe87 chapter 14 . 4/11
More please!
zivlerad chapter 14 . 3/31
if it ends left wanting to know more about it , you can not unless you leave so and the best TerminalA part , sorry for how I talk I'm using a translator I do not speak or write English, fans of other jijij country , ends ..
Please at least post saying if u will update or rewrite or not please, suspense us to much
Patachu chapter 14 . 1/10
I wish you would continue this story.
Kemp2013 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Guest chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
I agree please update I'm dying to see more chapters.
SSJ Mirai Gohan chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
That's it. You are so messaged.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
I hate when I read a good fanfiction and it turns out the person hasn't updated in years its 2015 now ;-;
DeliveryxGirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Also just throwing this out there...I would love some scenes of Goth Gohan beating the hell out of Buu