Reviews for When All Seems Lost
Random Peep chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww very cute ending, hee hee awesome job! Loved it! P
Skye Montana chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
happay end! yay! i liked it but first i thought it was going to be funny and than it was really sad...
Music and Reading Lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I loved it
ZupertrixNovels chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
this ending made me so happy. beautiful.
In-Betweens chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was a beautiful story. I loved how you described the ergency in their kiss. I have to admit that I laughed when Miley called Jackson a Bastard for being an understanding observant brother. (smile) The rest of the story had me sad and hoping for a happy ending which was delivered. It was a great right. Had all the emotional impact needed to make it a touching fully rounded drama. It was amazing. Thanks for sharing!
Laura chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Briliant loved it
Vanessa Riverton chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw so cute! Loved it. Was so adorable. Loved the teasing way Lilly treated Miley at the beginning. So awesome!

dare121 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
aw man... that was pretty sad and also it was so damn cute i just wanna cry... damn, you did a very, very good job with this one!
hermione032192 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw. That was 100 different shades of adorable :) The ending anyway. The rest was depressing as heck xD lmao.

Anyway, great job :)
kino101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
brokenvoice chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hm perfect
Stessa chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Amazingly cute.
justagayshark chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This was incredible.

I loved the last scene, and the fact that Robbie and Jackson knew all along.

I liked the scene at the house too, with Lilly just blurting out how she felt.

Great oneshot.
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Awe, very nice story! I really wish there was more for me to read :)
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh that was so good, it made me cry. You are a very talented author I've read some of your other things too and I've enjoyed them immensely.