Reviews for Love's Illusions
PuiNikkiShowron chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really think you should continue this story, it's good enough to stretch a few more chapters.
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love it.

Ideas for continuation (merely suggestions):

Draco's point of view

Others (friends, co-workers, family)opinions on Draco and Hermione's marriages both positive and/or negative

Rose and Scorpius's opinions of each other and the other's family

Ron and Astoria's opinions on their marriages (positive

or negative)

Either way you do it, keep up the good work. I really do like this story.
jesmalfoy chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
ohh turn this into a story, i think it would be intersting, her having kids and all. i love your writing please do more soon!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i really liked reading this. if you continue this you have a guaranteed reader!

ilovefireyredheads
Moony731 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow. i luv it! good job!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Excellent one-shot and what a way to incorporate that bit of Joni Mitchell's insight into the truth that plagues just about every relationship that was begun with undiscussed and blind hope that never materialized. Cheers, Bel
Emerald-Kisses chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I really liked this. I think it would be great if you wish to further develop this by making it into a chapter story and I would back you 100% of the way. You write beautifully and have a wonderful talent.

If you want an idea of how to continue it, we could go with a cliche thing, like she sees Draco again a while later, say a few months later or something? Perhaps they're forced to sit together for a dinner party or she's force to work with him on something and they have to deal with the tension of their attraction to each other. Just throwing a few ideas out there if you want any.

I think this would make a wonderful chapter story and you definitely have the ability and talent to do it justice.

But, remember: you're the author. Do what you want with your fic.
Mione's Diaries chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
The whole thing from Draco's side? Perhaps a continuation of the affair? A confrontation of either Draco or Hermione by the other's spouse? Just some suggestions! Good job!
Marmalade Fever chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very nicely done, my dear. I thought it was kind of funny that Hermione didn't have time to hear all about the time turners. :P Nice angst and tone.
lilblueangel1223 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Um ... a one-shot? You better update! My goodness ... I want to know what happens next. I want to see the relationship progress. (:

Please update? It's been awhile since I've read a godd fanfic. And this was great.
waffenmac chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Pretty good one shot,hope you think up a way to extend it some.

B