Reviews for tough choices in being a shaman
Lover of Stories chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
omg best story ever! Please write more I loved all the details and how you really captured the characters. and that last bit at the end when tak kissed jeera on the cheek was perfect 3
Riley chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
Ok, you shouldn't end it there! Definitly not!
Inuyashamiles chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
That was by far the most amazing Tak story I ever read, I cant believe I found this just now. I signed up just to speak my mind that that was one heck of a story!
Rin Koorbloh chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
-laughing- omg, i love keeko XD

his deep voice is very sexy... .
educated-moron chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Hmm... I know that you've already updated about a million times but I'm just now reading this, and it's not good to be sad, so here's a review.

Is it her birthday (Jeera's)?
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner! YOU WRITE THE BEST STORIES, ALIJO! Wow, that was beautiful and funny and dramatic! That was the best Tak story ever! YOU ROCK IT HARD, GIRL!

I love love love love love love this story and I'm gonna use your line, another Tak story would be so boss! Great job on this! Pure awesomeness! I am so adding this to my faves!

Brilliant, simply brilliant! *applauds*
flying werecats chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
Wow, I'm not the only weirdo here! YAY! Oh, snap! One of my sisters is coming! Uh, I'm gonna go observe the effects of locking one's self in a closet with no way out has on the human body... Hello! Ashes the cat, here...Gotta hide from that sister so she doesn't lock me in the freezer again, but just so ya know, flying werecats loved your story!'bye!
razberrie21 chapter 12 . 12/20/2008
aw! i liked that story! but jeera needed to confess her true feelings! no! ;D
Arigato-Okami chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
For cleya anytime lol!I think you should write another,i mean ya well your a good author!i cant wait to see your next story,and ill keep you busy with my own ok?lol :3
anon chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
Hey we don't need this to end Tak and Jeera forever
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
NO NO PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE OVER! PLEASE I'M YOUR FRIEND! DON'T END IT NOW!

anon chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
That was funny and awesome and for once when the villain makes the sadistic choice it doesn't sound stupid. So many funny things, rock like Keekos head Tak ... and ouch, don't answer that please have Tak keep his powers and he and Jeera get their happily ever after please update your awesome story soon Tak and Jeera forever you rock
Arigato-Okami chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
wow,Cleya's right it is messed up lol i really enjoyed it,i dont know what Tak should pick,but knowing you the ending will be interesting!
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
Hm? Not bad... mixing orange juice and toothpaste, ok eww! Hey in my new story "A flame that would not burn" I have my first ever O.C.! Hehehe her name is Fireleaf, she is a fairy.

. - opps forgot to say you and your stories rock!
razberrie21 chapter 11 . 12/16/2008
that is messed up Cleya...WHAT THE HELL IS HE GONNA DO?