Reviews for Bite My Lip
Anon chapter 6 . 8/9
Please update! This whole idea really got to be - it makes it a possible happy ending, even if there's angst and saddness and ...I just want it to be sparkles and happiness.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I know it's been about three years since your last update and that you may not even see this, but I wanted you to know that this story has been incredible thus far and is completely one of a kind! If you ever find it in you to be inspired to write this again, I would praise you all the way to Fred in the afterlife!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Omg I know this is late but please update defbwenbcjwe
mh21 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story, but I've enjoyed it thus far and I hope you continue writing it one day.
called by the wind chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
wow intense! I love how you portray hermione.
called by the wind chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
you are an excellent writer!
Faith Crain chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I know its neen a while sense you updated, but I still (even after all this time) HATE the fact that they killed fred, and this is a great ...loophole...? to the situation, that I haven't seen yet. I can't wait to see what you'll do with the story. Please update soon if that's at all possible.

~Faith Crain~
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
love the story so far. more updates please
Gracioux chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I stumbled upon this story and I must say this is really really good. Very well written and original. I enjoyed reading your story, please update soon :)
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Loved it I'm looking forward to reading more soon
FanFicCrazy24 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
AHHHHH Pleassse update soon. This fic is brilliant and I would love to read on(:

Your writing is amazing and I'll sure check out other stories(:
Booklvr.Annie chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Great chapter, Im glad you had a chance to update.
korasami chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
update update UPDATE! never thot of v!Fred... i like it tho! much better than the Twilight books!

i have 1 question: how did Fred become a vampire?
Laura T chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
I love this chapter! In fact I love them all. So pleased you didnt keep Fred dead, he is by far my favourite Weasley twin and I have no idea why considering their identical! Please please keep going and update soon.