Reviews for Bite My Lip
mNmcswain chapter 7 . 10/1
totes awesome! I can't wait for an update...
AnotherAddicted chapter 7 . 9/27
I wish I could read more. Guess I have to wait for the update.

Good job, by the way. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
AnotherAddicted chapter 4 . 9/27
I am not a fan of vampires and couldn't careless about Twilight but here I am reading a fic about vampire Freddie! I love it and found the plot interesting. I wish there's some way Hermione can be with Fred in the end. On the other hand, I have no problem with Hermione ending up with George. Well, I think I just have to wait and read.
soyforramen chapter 7 . 8/25
Very interesting take and I'm curious to see where you're going with this (especially what happened in 1994). Lovely writing and it doesn't remind me of Twilight at all. Thanks for this!
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 7 . 8/17
Well, I just found this story and had to read it straight through! Thanks so much for not abandoning it. I'm so entranced with the character development, the growing bond between Hermione and Fred, and the friendship George and Hermione are slowly building.
Thanks for sharing your work! I know real life can be quite busy so I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter whenever you get the opportunity. It's worth the wait!
Horsecrazy141 chapter 7 . 8/3
I'm really enjoying this and I look forward to reading more
Blue Kat chapter 7 . 8/2
This! This is delightful! The concept is very ambitious-vampires? Fred?-but you make it work beautifully. I love the humor and the dialog especially. I am looking forward to reading more whenever you have time to write (whenever that may be-believe me, I understand about life interfering with fanfic. I accidentally took a six year hiatus from writing and left one of my fics on a cliffhanger. It happens. Whenever you can update, I will definitely be around to read. :)). Well done!
Angel Girl5 chapter 7 . 8/2
SQEEEEEEEEEE! I am SO happy this has been updated! I liked the chapter and cant wait to read more!
alwayssecondbest21 chapter 1 . 8/2
I'm usually not one to read fics about only one Wesley twin dying but this seemed like it wouldn't be completely sad and depressing because Fred is now a vampire! As a former twilight obsessed person( I still love it much, no longer want to be in the series) I think it's a great idea!
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 8/2
Hopefully Hermione can find what she is looking for. thank you
Anon chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Please update! This whole idea really got to be - it makes it a possible happy ending, even if there's angst and saddness and ...I just want it to be sparkles and happiness.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I know it's been about three years since your last update and that you may not even see this, but I wanted you to know that this story has been incredible thus far and is completely one of a kind! If you ever find it in you to be inspired to write this again, I would praise you all the way to Fred in the afterlife!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Omg I know this is late but please update defbwenbcjwe
mh21 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story, but I've enjoyed it thus far and I hope you continue writing it one day.