Reviews for Bite My Lip
Superratty chapter 7 . 5/19
Please update again soon!
FredAndGeorgeForever chapter 7 . 3/30
Please continue the story. I really like it and don't really like big cliffhangers.
Pergjithshme chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
I've been enjoying this story. I feel like it's original, the writing style is cohesive despite being written over such a long time, and, in short, I'm glad I gave it a shot. :)
Pergjithshme chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
v!fred/ hermoine could work but hermoine/ george tho
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Yes. I approve.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
VERY interesting. I haven't come action many vampire aus in my life yet, but this one looks promising
mNmcswain chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
totes awesome! I can't wait for an update...
AnotherAddicted chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
I wish I could read more. Guess I have to wait for the update.

Good job, by the way. I really like this story. Keep up the good work.
AnotherAddicted chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
I am not a fan of vampires and couldn't careless about Twilight but here I am reading a fic about vampire Freddie! I love it and found the plot interesting. I wish there's some way Hermione can be with Fred in the end. On the other hand, I have no problem with Hermione ending up with George. Well, I think I just have to wait and read.
soyforramen chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
Very interesting take and I'm curious to see where you're going with this (especially what happened in 1994). Lovely writing and it doesn't remind me of Twilight at all. Thanks for this!
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 7 . 8/17/2016
Well, I just found this story and had to read it straight through! Thanks so much for not abandoning it. I'm so entranced with the character development, the growing bond between Hermione and Fred, and the friendship George and Hermione are slowly building.
Thanks for sharing your work! I know real life can be quite busy so I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter whenever you get the opportunity. It's worth the wait!
Horsecrazy141 chapter 7 . 8/3/2016
I'm really enjoying this and I look forward to reading more
Blue Kat chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
This! This is delightful! The concept is very ambitious-vampires? Fred?-but you make it work beautifully. I love the humor and the dialog especially. I am looking forward to reading more whenever you have time to write (whenever that may be-believe me, I understand about life interfering with fanfic. I accidentally took a six year hiatus from writing and left one of my fics on a cliffhanger. It happens. Whenever you can update, I will definitely be around to read. :)). Well done!
Angel Girl5 chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
SQEEEEEEEEEE! I am SO happy this has been updated! I liked the chapter and cant wait to read more!
alwayssecondbest21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I'm usually not one to read fics about only one Wesley twin dying but this seemed like it wouldn't be completely sad and depressing because Fred is now a vampire! As a former twilight obsessed person( I still love it much, no longer want to be in the series) I think it's a great idea!