Reviews for Bite My Lip
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I know it's been about three years since your last update and that you may not even see this, but I wanted you to know that this story has been incredible thus far and is completely one of a kind! If you ever find it in you to be inspired to write this again, I would praise you all the way to Fred in the afterlife!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Omg I know this is late but please update defbwenbcjwe
mh21 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story, but I've enjoyed it thus far and I hope you continue writing it one day.
called by the wind chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
wow intense! I love how you portray hermione.
called by the wind chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
you are an excellent writer!
Faith Crain chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I know its neen a while sense you updated, but I still (even after all this time) HATE the fact that they killed fred, and this is a great ...loophole...? to the situation, that I haven't seen yet. I can't wait to see what you'll do with the story. Please update soon if that's at all possible.

~Faith Crain~
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
love the story so far. more updates please
Gracioux chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I stumbled upon this story and I must say this is really really good. Very well written and original. I enjoyed reading your story, please update soon :)
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Loved it I'm looking forward to reading more soon
FanFicCrazy24 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
AHHHHH Pleassse update soon. This fic is brilliant and I would love to read on(:

Your writing is amazing and I'll sure check out other stories(:
Booklvr.Annie chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Great chapter, Im glad you had a chance to update.
korasami chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
update update UPDATE! never thot of v!Fred... i like it tho! much better than the Twilight books!

i have 1 question: how did Fred become a vampire?
Laura T chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
I love this chapter! In fact I love them all. So pleased you didnt keep Fred dead, he is by far my favourite Weasley twin and I have no idea why considering their identical! Please please keep going and update soon.
dalek260 chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
yay an update, I read this story six months ago and loved it. It was the only one of it's kind and I'm glad it wasn't one of the thousands of stories left unfinished on the internet :)
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »