Reviews for Bite My Lip
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Oh oh! Does George and Hermione have feelings for one another!

That will def. be interesting!

I know it has been a year and it's cool!

Update soon!
Angel Girl5 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
I really like where you're going with this and hope you update soon!
dalek260 chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
i know you last updated over a year ago but i only just read it. anyway first of all love the story fred is really cool as a vampire. hope he doesn't loose control and try to attack hermione but it would be a very good chapter if he did (hermione wouldn't be a vampire of course but it would still be exciting.) i hope you do update this story one of these days, i've seen storys left for four years before they are updated again. doesn't matter if you dont but i would love to read how it ends :)
TillyMe chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
very wicked!:)
Drea chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hey, this is a really interesting story. Keep up the good work. :)
Wynstyer chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
PLEASE be able to find the time to update the next chapter. Great story so far!
little miss michelle chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
really great story! i hope you update!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
I am so glad I found this fic! Ihope it gets updated soon! lol
Jack of the North chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
And there will be puppies and rainbows. Why do I feel this will end badly? Prove me wrong, please?
Shakari chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
This is great! Could you do a chapter from Fred's POV? I think it would go well in this story. Please update soon!
amorreal chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
great...speed up the herm and fred relationship please! update soon..cant wait to read the rest!
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
ooh interesting...the possibility of a cure...love it! hope you get more time to update soon!
Binka Fudge chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I really thing Fred should just let Hermione research this, I mean it'd be fantastic for her if she managed to cure vampirism, is that a word? And who wouldn't be peased to see Fred come home? It could backfire though, letting your family think you're dead, when in fact you're undead is perhaps not the best idea, they'd be so mad to know he'd been there all the time and hadnt even said anything.
RavenWalo chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Love this story so much cant wait for da next update! i wouldnt really change anything, and i also like the little twilight tidbits! Keep writing! YOUR GREAT AT IT!
hell-of-a-gal chapter 5 . 7/20/2009