Reviews for Bite My Lip
Angel Girl5 chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
SQEEEEEEEEEE! I am SO happy this has been updated! I liked the chapter and cant wait to read more!
alwayssecondbest21 chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I'm usually not one to read fics about only one Wesley twin dying but this seemed like it wouldn't be completely sad and depressing because Fred is now a vampire! As a former twilight obsessed person( I still love it much, no longer want to be in the series) I think it's a great idea!
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 8/2/2016
Hopefully Hermione can find what she is looking for. thank you
Anon chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Please update! This whole idea really got to be - it makes it a possible happy ending, even if there's angst and saddness and ...I just want it to be sparkles and happiness.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I know it's been about three years since your last update and that you may not even see this, but I wanted you to know that this story has been incredible thus far and is completely one of a kind! If you ever find it in you to be inspired to write this again, I would praise you all the way to Fred in the afterlife!
asdfghjkl chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Omg I know this is late but please update defbwenbcjwe
mh21 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I'm guessing you've abandoned this story, but I've enjoyed it thus far and I hope you continue writing it one day.
called by the wind chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
wow intense! I love how you portray hermione.
called by the wind chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
you are an excellent writer!
Faith Crain chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
I know its neen a while sense you updated, but I still (even after all this time) HATE the fact that they killed fred, and this is a great ...loophole...? to the situation, that I haven't seen yet. I can't wait to see what you'll do with the story. Please update soon if that's at all possible.

~Faith Crain~
sjrodgers23 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
love the story so far. more updates please
Gracioux chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I stumbled upon this story and I must say this is really really good. Very well written and original. I enjoyed reading your story, please update soon :)
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Loved it I'm looking forward to reading more soon
FanFicCrazy24 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
AHHHHH Pleassse update soon. This fic is brilliant and I would love to read on(:

Your writing is amazing and I'll sure check out other stories(:
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »