Reviews for Bite My Lip
StardustSpike chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
another great chapter can't wait to read more
moonqueen chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love it!
J chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ohh, sound interesting please continue. I am always looking for new and interesting twist.
Rachael chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Whaatt?

What is this, seriously?

You can't just leave it like that... I demand you write more. NOW.

...please? :D
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Squeal! Vampire!Fred, I love it already!
Mouse chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I really like it and I'm really looking forward to reading more of this! It sounds like it will be an awesome story! Keep up the great writing ;)
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Well I can say one thing, this is a story premise that I have never heard of before. The writing is not bad either. Put thoes together and I am interested in reading more. I hope you update soon.
SinDoll chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
haha.

i like how you didnt just say that fred never died.

but actually came up with some slightly twisted

but altogether pleasing reason

that makes me want to keep reading.

cant wait for more.
Eusebius chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Oh! Vamp!Fred rocks! The Twilight intro is hilarious, and I thought Fred was really in character in a dark, vampiric sort of way. Poor George, though.
OrangeColorSky chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
absolutlay love it! please update soon, and don't worry about coping twilight. this is a good!
mandi chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
i really like what i've seen of this story! i really hope that you can update really soon! i can't wait to see what happens next!
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I caught between hysterical laughter of excitement and bawling my eyes out. It was so good. I'd forgotten how good you are. You are good. lol

The characters were good and it was a great first chapter; explained what was going on but kept it moving. I love first chapters, I'm obsessed but anyway...

I love your 'twlight' intro, I was giggling like a two-year old and nearly woke MY two-year old.

I feel truly honoured that you wrote this for my birthday, I could not ask for more. Oh wait yes I can...

Another chapter please!
oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Ah Cliffy! Must you be so cruel?

But, on a lighter note, LOVED IT! I love Twilight and Harry Potter and although yours is different from Twilight I do like haveing the whole vampire thing in the Harry Potter world!

Excellent job!

Can't wait to read more!

And of course you can't go wrong with Fred and Hermione!
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
amazing more please
mandigrrl chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
seems like a promising start. will watch for updates!
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »