Reviews for Auction Block Blues
septima.winters chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for sharing. :)
Your story is very funny and I really like the way all characters are portrayed, especially Severus Snape. :)
I also like the plot, it is quite creative. I mean that I read several "bachelor auction" stories which usually turned out quite similar. This one is really different. :)
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was a great read! Thank you! Love that Hermione and Sev got revenge.
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

So manignificiently silly.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
"He cried for hours"-priceless!
Amoniminous chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's absolutely hilarious, had me in stiches. I like your style! _
suckerforsnape chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
"he cried for hours" Fabulous! Great short, loved it from start to finish (especially finish)
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hogwarts at its kookiest. I really like this slightly mad Dumbledore and his crackpot ideas, all of which seem to be conceived with the express objective of making Snape squirm as much as possible. Very funny indeed. Thanks for sharing!
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Bob-sama chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I'm amused.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Splendid! Bows, then offers huzzahs and applause. Run, Snape, run!
duj chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
So did Snape slope off with Hermione and leave everyone thinking that he'd really died in front of them? Great way to stop the annoyance of their intrusion into his existence.
amsev chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
OMG! "Each wizard was to perform some kind of trick, showing off his talents for the benefit of the swarming, hormonal locusts that waited with bated mandibles for the vending to begin." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! And then Snape "offs" himself, ROFLMAO! This story was excellent!
notwritten chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This chapter is very interesting and enjoyable, and excellent. Keep smiling. :-)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Heehee! this is good!
Miss. Silver Star chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
ROFL! OMG! I LOVED the ending!