Reviews for She Said Yes
FireEdge chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Aw, Kent. Of course she'd marry you, silly knight. Anyway, nice to see you again, even if this is a short story (though sweet). It's kinda strange since I haven't read anything remarkably angsty by you lately. XD Still, this was a nice little ficlet.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Aww! Such a beautiful little Kent and Lyn fic. Short, but really sweet. Great job!
Absol Master chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Lyn: This is so sweet...aww...

Kent: Um...hmm...haha...

Raven: Bleaggh. Too fluffy.

Canas: Good form; though it's short, you managed to convey everything perfectly through the characters' actions and reactions to each other. Emotions brought out perfectly!

Raven: Still too fluffy.

Erk: No grammar, spelling, punctuation or vocabulary errors. GRAAR.

Pent: Uh-oh, OOC Erk! ! !

Oswin: Well done, as is usual. We have all come to expect such quality of your work, you could say. Good; well done!

Marcus: I second that opinion!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Aw...well, THAT was over too fast.

You know, I was thinking, as I read this...you really DO have a gift. Even in something so small and simply-worded, you manage to cram in enough tone and emotion to make it beautiful.

I wonder if Kent would be so bold as to...I dunno, just TELL her to marry him, instead of to ask...but I'm not going to complain...because the sheer awesomeness of your writing-even in a drabble-is kind-of actually pretty epic. Hooray for KentxLyn!

-Kender
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This was sweet and very well-written. I'm a real sucker for fluff, heh.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Can you die from squealing?

I think You could def. pass out lol

Josie
Talren chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Normally, I don't like short drabble pieces because I say it takes more time to load them then to read them, but this one was worth the read.

Hmm...it seams the whole thing was 100% pure fluff. Yet, that didn't seam to be a problem.

[He had no ring, no house, nothing to offer her as a husband…] Beutiful line.

Gah, the only thing I would really complain about would be the length, but going any further than it already did would probably cause it to drag on. I suppose every story has its proper length, and this one certainly hit it.

Oh another small thing, perphaps a time of day would paint a more vivid picture of this scene? Other than that, this is very short & sweet.

Until next time

-Talren
Xirysa chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
:D Cute 'fic, man. I first saw this and was like "Wtf... Not even 500 words?" But now I'm like... Sweet. 8D [thumbs up]

Heheh,"Lyn's Hill." I can see that.

And Kent is actually... Hmm... I don't know how to say it. But either way, it makes him epic-er. If possible.

Nice job once again!