Reviews for Psyche
RADicalMoi chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow, I cannot believe it has been nearly six years since you had to remove your story! I've thought about it sometimes in the last few years and wondered it is had ever been re-posted or the final chapter been full written, but had forgotten the name of your story and how to look it up. Then suddenly, yesterday as I was gardening, the name Psyche suddenly pooped into my head and here I am! I'm sorry to see that there isn't anything more recent posted here under your page. I remember your writing being exquisite and full of detail, emotion and a gripping plot that often had me at the edge of my seat - and then it was suddenly gone because of a horrible situation you were put into. I hope you get this message and know that there are many out there that still value your writing. And (on a slightly selfish note) if it's not too much to ask, would you ever consider re-posting the entire story of Psyche, and maybe finishing it?
I hope all is well and best wishes,
-Moi
ErisedStraehRuoy chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I just wanted to let you know that people still care about your stories. I hope that wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, you're still finding the time to right. It truly is a precious gift.

I hope that, one day, I will come back and see all of your stories restored. There is nothing lovelier than re-reading your favourite story.

Maybe one day.
Much love!
-Monsy
Vivid Fox chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Sorry for what happened, I'm sad for you. This story was great. I wish I could re-read it.
marieney chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I haven't read your stories in two years, but I still remember them after my long fanfiction hiatus. I just want to apologize for all of the fear this stalker is causing you. You are an extremely talented writer and the fanfiction community is lucky to have been marked by your presence. Good luck!
S. E. Bode chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
You know I hadn't been on FF for a while, simply because my personal life has been so hectic. But it's the holidays and I figured why shouldn't I have some "me" time. So I hopped on to catch up on the only story I remembered-yours; only to not find it at all. It took about twenty minutes to even find your profile. But I am really sorry about the turn of events that has occurred for you. I hope things have gotten better in the past months of "cleansing". I also hope you are still able to find the will to write, since you seemed to have such a strong passion for it as well as a great amount of talent. You may not even get this, but it feels good to write it. FF was something that enabled me to explore my talents and the boundaries it holds for me personally. It also allowed me to follow the crafts of other authors with the bonus of being able to converse with them about it on a personal level if I so wished. You were one of the first people who really opened my eyes to what the craft of writing is, and I thank you deeply for it. In the past year, I have come to find that my only true happiness comes from the written word of myself and the other authors I admire. While you have had to experience this unfortunate turn of events, I would like to iterate to you that you are one of the authors I admire on one of the highest levels. Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of the FF community. One day I hope to read more of your work on FF, or even in the published world—even though I will have no clue it is you.
ilovejesse14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hey!

I had wondered where your story had gone, I enjoyed reading it so much.

That is such a shame that you had to take your stuff off because of your stalker; how creepy!

I wish you the best of luck with your writing, and I hope you are able to shake the weirdo!

xx
OoOoOoO-Paris-Falls-OoOoOoO chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
umm creepy, not the story the story sounds great, but the stalker bit, i'm sorry
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I've got to say this before my review is swallowed alive by "OMG!1! WTF?/" I really, really liked your story Psyche. I did stop reading it after a while because repeated rape scenes tied in with romance is hard for me to digest anymore. It's not you, you are not a bad writer, you aren't a terrible person, so on and so forth... I just got so depressed when reading... My own problem, not yours...

Anyway... You are a fantastic author, you are extremely imaginative, you have the heart of a lion for trying to finish such a momentous story (it was so huge it practically was devouring itself, I commend you!) and you did your best in trying to address the concerns of those who were uncomfortable with the subject matter. (If it's too hot, stay out of the kitchen.) The fact of the matter is, this story influenced me in many good ways that came out in my life. Not my writing, my LIFE. It also represents an old season for me. And I believe, a new season for you, I can feel one coming just around the bend. Brace yourself.

As for any stalker who might be harassing you on the internet, I think I know what may help. If this person is hacking into your accounts, silly as Myspace or important like your bank account, especially if you are receiving viruses, you can actually contact the F.B.I., of all people, and they'll take care of the twerp for you. If you are underage, which I was under the impression you are not, there are people even on myspace who dedicate their time and effort to catching criminals. And if you ever need anything a complete (but kind, I promise) stranger can give you online, contact me. I can be very, very scary in person and I have no trouble in giving someone a taste of their own medicine. (I mean this in a completely legal and non-suable way.)

If you don't mind me asking, how are they threatening you, that you feel your stories need to be taken down? I'll give them what for, and I will be VERY professional about it. Don't feel like you have to suffer because someone else holds bitter resentment and is threatening you. You don't have to be afraid.

I hope that wasn't to creepy or preachy, but I believe that we authors need to take care of our own. And I am tired or tyrants getting their way. I hope you take care, and if you need anything, outside of cash (we write fanfiction, none of us have money) like moral support or character defense, I've got your back.

You be good now, okay?
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Awe I really wish you could ahve finished it, it was such a good story. But at least you put up the end. I hope that one day you can put the story back up, and write the ending.
JerseyGrl5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wow.

I am so sorry to hear about your stalker, and I really hope everything gets somewhat back to normal. I can't even imagine how hard this must be for you.

Your story? It's simply amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I read Pieces 2 and Psyche over again. They were both amazingly well written and you managed to stay true to their character while making them your own all over again. I truly fell in love with the Suze/Jesse dynamic again each time that I read you stories, and I hope one day you'll be able to bring your wonderful stories back to us!

the end for Psyche is phenomenal. I wish i could have read it, but this outline of what was to come is still a great gift. One of the things that I've always admired about your writing was the fact that you always came up with these twists and turns that i NEVER expected to happen, and always left me going 'OMG!' lol.

I'm going to miss your stories a lot, but I'll keep hoping that one day, you'll be able to post again :)

So i guess that the last thing that i wanted to say (if your still reading this long review, lol) is simply thanks. Thank you for the amazing journey of the Suze/Jesse love that you've brought to all the readers here on FF. Thank you for the amazing plotlines and the constant curveballs. It's truly been an amazing ride :)

Wishing you all the best!
sunrise chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
amazing story, followed it to the end.

hope everything goes well

come back one day
Gigi415 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I'm so sorry to hear about your, um, stalker. That's awful! I hope you're alright! :( That's a great way to end the story, and thanks for letting us now. I was wondering if the name Psyche would tie in with the myth... not that I know much about the myth, but... hehe.

Keep safe!

Gigi :)
Highnessinluv chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hi,

I've been reading your fanfics for years now, and i'm so sad that there's no ending for Psyche. I hope we can all read it you for posting this just to let us know what happens in the end, it was very nice fo you.

I hope everything turns out okay with that stalker. I also hope you keep writing. God, we all would run to buy your books if you published something!

Thank you for the best fanfiction I've found on this website ;)

Sarah
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Damn. That sounds like it would have been absolutely fantastic. Thanks for at least letting us know how it ended, I'm so grateful for that. It would have bugged me, never knowing. I'm really going to miss your stories though, they were great to re-read, Pieces Psyche and the others. Wish I'd saved them or something.

Sorry about your stalker, that's harsh. Hope everything turns out okay for you.
Amabel chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I am so, so sorry to hear what you're going through. That is horrible, and inexcusable, and wrong, and I hope that everything turns out okay.

Thank you for letting us know how the story ended. Though it obviously wasn't as satisfying as reading it, I'm glad that I got to have it concluded. It was the most spectacular story that I have ever read, and I'm just glad I got to read a big portion of it. You're such an inspiring writer; to be able to take just the characters, and make stories so incredible with them challenges me to do my best to do the same. I loved reading all of your work, and I'm sorry that you have to take it down! Please keep on writing, if just for yourself. You're so talented; don't put it to waste because of some disturbed freak.

Thank you again for writing what you did. I enjoyed all of it more than you can know!

- Amabel