Reviews for Dies Irae
DXRULES103 chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Amazing. Love every character to bits. Go!
slef chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
I'm at the edge of my seat! :)
Lady-Roisin chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
I thought at first the guard wasn't going to let faramir past! i was scared he was going to arrest him or something, and then i was going to scream no! I really hope the Darwisa can save Aragorn! This is so very addicting and exciting!
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Wonderful chapter, I can't wait to see how she heals him! Update soon!
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Good chapter! I like Zafirah, she seems a very tough lady. And I loved how Arwen got all queenly at the end to get everybody to leave. Can't wait for more!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Haha! I like Zafirah! :D Arwen's cool, too.
Virtuella chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Speed and impatience! Again, the sense of urgency is very well conveyed.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Oh, dear, did I forget to review this? Rest assured I have been following it.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait o see what the darwisa will be able to do...if I know you right, she'll probably be a realy character, too! Update soon!
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
What I really enjoyed about this part are the details you allow us to glimpse of Harad and its culture. I liked both the ambassador and his wife and the fact that they're able to see what they all would lose if Aragorn was to die. The disguise was a great idea, too. :)
slef chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
M, interesting developments :) Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Lady-Roisin chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I really liked your descriptions, and how you added cultural influences to make the culture of the Haradrim more rich. Like I said on SOA, they're fun to write about. This really does feel like an episode of "24". I'm totally addicted to this story.
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Linda,

Neat idea! I'd wondered how you were planning to get Aragorn out of this one...now, if only the darwisa is the real thing, and not merely a purveyor of snakeoil! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've featured characters from Harad in one of your stories; I quite like the outcome. Tahir and Adiva's household and customs are aesthetically exotic, and add to the story by way of variety, but your portrayal is careful not to stereotype, and to show them as individuals with complex personalities, even in so short a text space-Tahir is gracious and generous (I can see why he and Faramir get along well), and I love Adiva's little moment of "Follow my husband into death? Uh-uh, not me, I've got better things to do!" The anthropological article on your LJ about female shamans is also illuminating and fun background reading, so thanks for the recommendation.

Until next time,

Annawen
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to see this darwisa!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Hah! This woman is obviously important. She isn't giving out love potions, I can tell! :D
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
What a way to end the chapter. Poor Faramir!

*waits hopefully*