Reviews for Dies Irae
Virtuella chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
The great sense of urgency and Faramir's impatience at the delays is conveyed very well - I could feel myself starting to fidget! However, Faramir's dressing up, entertaining as it is, seems just a little bit contrived to me. Wouldn't it have been much more natural for Tahir to send one of his own men?

I like the picture of Haradrim culture, which you have evoked with just a few hints.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Excellent chapter-I can't wait to see what happens when Fara meets Zafirah!
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I'm so glad I've already read this story - the title of this chapter alone would have been enough to make really, really nervous otherwise. *g* It must have been so hard for Faramir to leave in spite of Aragorn pleading with him to stay. :)
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Crying. Right now. Beautiful.
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Very, very moving. Hope Faramir finds a remedy, and quickly!

Sarah x
slef chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
This is so sad ... I have a tear in my eye! But I have faith that Faramir will find a cure :) Beautifully written, as always!
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Go Faramir! Put that scholarly mind of yours to work! Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Yes! Leave it to Faramir to save the day!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
This is horrible! The scene with Eldarion and Aragorn seriously almost brought me to tears-he was just so innocent and sweet! :( But Faramir is here now with his connections and awesomeness, so I hope that means that hope is not lost!
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Such a sad chapter, with poor Aragorn having to say goodbye to his loved ones. I hope Fara can find the antidote, and soon!
Virtuella chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
And so Aragorn says farewell to both his sons. The scene is one of both high pathos and tender intimacy. Beautifully done!
Lady-Roisin chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
Oh my goodness! How sad for all of them! I wanted to claw through my computer screen again! It doesn't help I'm listening to tense music either! I feel so bad for all of them. But you really have illustrated how much Aragorn is loved by his family and friends through the tragedy. Oh I sure do hope Faramir finds the anticdote! I eagerly await chapter 3! You really have built up the tension, and I am hooked!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Poor Aragorn! In peril again!

Sarah x
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I've been waiting for you to post this story - it was my first place vote. :) Heavy Angst is certainly something I enjoy, too. ;-) I liked how quickly and unexpectedly you let doom strike in this story (just the way it usually is in RL), surprising the reader just as much as poor Aragorn. Believing that he has to die from being poisoned must truly feel like mockery to a healer like Argorn.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
What an interesting idea! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »